Tuesday, February 7, 2017

GREYHOUND LOS ANGELES


Once again a business just can't seem to balance it's customer service teams and location workers.  Greyhound bus service this is long in being expressed; because I am still shocked at the service of the  Los Angeles terminal, that not only effected me, but 3 elderly females also.

2016/July L.A. to PHX at the L.A. terminal : I purchase my ticket with the cash ticket machine. The behind the counter announcer expressed all the buses that were scheduled and stop immediately at the one before mine. Not announcing mines nor the 2 elderly before me. The fact that after the counter announcer, announcement was made. There was an employee who seemed to direct the line. 10 minute to 5 minutes, he would go around shouting the bus number and destination of the present loading bus. It would be impossible for someone to not hear him. And yet my bus was loading when I wonder, why I haven't heard any bus announcements. And the 3 elderly ladies seem to feel the same.

When I approached the counter, there were 2 persons in front of me. The 3 elderly were behind me. Finally I reached the counter and the very rude clerk informed me, I had to buy a new ticket. My bus had only exited the terminal 15 minutes prior to me approaching the counter. The first ticket was purchased on the machine/with cash. This allows one to put anybodies name. I thought this county and state had determined that wrong. - Now this second ticket would have to be purchased at the counter, changing all the factors. The first and second ticket cost $20 each). I had to pay an additional $20 for the next bus. I felt that this was not responsibility to attend to. It seemed as if the entire terminal was taken over by a group of actors and work for hires. Who intentional did not announce two buses at all.

At the Phoenix terminal they had the  same machine:yet only credit cards, debits cards, prepaid cards (FDIC regulated) can be used. Keeping in order the name on the ticket much match the rider.

GREYHOUND, have you found it PROFITABLE$$$$$, collecting data from  your customer. Did you evenly provide "fare change" to them for being unconsently used in your research with these machines? I am only concerned about the second $20 dollars I had to pay, at the fault of your employees.

GREYHOUND, don't forget the best and most import thing about FREE enterprise is competition. Maybe you should consider the options that are available now (EL-PASO BUS) or Trailways. Maybe they understand true customer service better. I AM A VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER.

Paul Dewitt Goree
pg-la2016@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment