Monday, August 7, 2017

Mi ESPIRTO current employment attempts and my decisions: RETREATISM

As I am coming to some ending decisions. First all that occurred in Phoenix, AZ and all that occurred in San Diego, CA. In Phoenix, I had to deal with Margaret Finn and her neglect with not attending to a Separation Intervention from the Phoenix Police department. And thus the hostile environment she place another client (SMI) in became the hell, which I would rather REVOLT and the RETREAT to have time determine her action. I only request CLOSURE from her. 

In San Diego, CA I first was being interviewed for a contract position doing conversions for a San Diego bank. I had to decline due to my state of mind and my distrust of invisible person (in San Francisco they are not so invisible considering the banking industry...uhm!). But I did find employment doing what I love best, research. I had to quit that job due to circumstance, which I now just title: RETREAT...My plan to retreat from society seeming I can't find content peace without sub-cultural collectives intervening.

Here is my latest employment search in San Francisco by which I had to decline the offer. Including another employment job I got in San Francisco working for MUNI doing research which I could not attend the orientation due to my homeless status and lack of  "means of civil constructed reality" (shoe that are not talking, clothing, etc)!

No comments:

Post a Comment