Saturday, December 1, 2018

TWITTER POST DEC 01, 2018

  1. Beside the sub cultural collective nor federal have made it obvious to me that they can prevent. All of the deadlines that I expect have not been met. They have failed to manifest tangible mass ($$, acknowledgement or details) of their operation and my involvement in the equation
  2. Today and for the rest of the month...the sub cultural collective and the neglect of FBI v2k victims investigation . leads me to carry on as I am distrusting until this is EXPOSED! Only death prevents - 5 days til my b-day, the cult can still kill me!
  3. Truth matters. a group of "questionable detectives/operatives, let me think I was getting away with credit card fraud Las Vegas 2000-2011 to establish their role for me -then kick me to the curb with 10 plus years. Recall this type of Bracelet Hawkim I used your Macy's card.
  4. a sub cultural collective that attempt deception over 20 years. They prize themselves on targeting child molesters who are not such. They have the money and tech to create medical disorders and placement injuries-and simply create the end result (
  5. Los Angeles D.J.'s Nikko and SWAE with Alicia Madison, still move me...Thinking about all the damage that other people create upon us. It's good that there are physical ANGELS on earth and others who consciously strive to think positive for others.
  6. There's thousands if not millions of qualified African Americans right here in the Bay Area, who are locals and deserve to represent their geographic location and our African American legacy. Why I was approach, simple games. It's good thing I rarely believe the things expressed
  7. When I think of the Bay Area and African Americans, I think and know of the very deep Victorian Era wealth African Americans (similar to Martha Vineyard) such books by WEB Dubois photo cultural book to document excellent African Americans in WEuropeanC.
  8. 2 of 2.. a very good point, I wins a million dollars what to do.Develop a 30 minute talk show, get networks in San Francisco to commit to it. It would be African American Ethnic Culturalism and it would focus on the Bay and then onward! SF had Belva Davis I've researched
  9. 1 of 2... You know thinking about crazy talk that people utter out of their mouth with no intent to be HONEST. No Worth To The Words They Express. Regarding the Reverse Crosby African American Ol'G.s
  10. My Month Birth Celebration for the entire month of December!!!
  11. Marriott Hacking recently... can't get over 2014 Christmas Season Target Hacking, schedule to be in Credit Central Target. others who I refer had misdemeanor prevented them. me no probleim with Nevada grand GROSS MISDEMEANOR

No comments:

Post a Comment