Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Re-Post First letter to Gov. Brown about D.E.S-

Twitter Post: Regarding Repeated Actions that result in "no gain" (lol, L.A. individual observation of my actions?)

This post regards my focus on a D.E.S. state of social services, as I tour the state from San Diego to Sacramento (to go to court to get a court issued decision for a name change for INS/Passport office) and then to determine, what to do next. Funny upon arrival I came across a copy (pocket size) of Thoreau's WALDEN! uhm reminded me immediately of pass events in other cities, counties and states. Was it placed, intentionally. Since I have been verbalizing (up til San Francisco move) my intentional state of mind ; REVOLT! and now for the first time, I am reading Thoreau's work, WALDEN! uhm, uhm talking about repeat actions (but possibly from a collective. You know what I have termed SUB-CULTURAL COLLECTIVE SUBSTANCE BASED DETER AGENDA/Faith Moral) : old news.

Almost one month is San Francisco and thing seem pretty much the same as time goes by: Myself always the same, the data and variables that are controlled must be the same!

San Francisco? Should I write the Governor again and explain the benefits of a D.E.S. state! Department of Economic Security. Ref, Medi-Cal? Medi-Cal, it should just be termed as Trump attends to all 50 of them, MEDICAID!!! Talk about inconvenience to immobilize state CITIZENS! county ran states, immobilize state citizens by: requiring irregularities 3 month, wtf takes an inter-county pass now to ROAM the state! Thus I started when I returned to the state. my studies and work experience, do what I would other wise be paid to do. Advocate SS benefits. And I will advocate until pinned up or MASLOW THEOREM is realized in my GOLDEN (non-Golden) state!  Re-Post First letter to Gov. Brown about D.E.S-http://paulgoree.blogspot.com/2015/12/state-vs-county-social-service.html?spref=tw

No comments:

Post a Comment