Monday, July 10, 2017

Non-Effective Case Managers (Margaret Finn and Johnny Garcia)

Consider Johnny Garcia...In 02/2013 he called me to ask if I had a laptop that was stolen at the apartment, that me and "A" share. I informed him yes. He then asked if I filled out a police report? I informed him "No, that I'm tending to it my way, and would consider-should I or should I not!" Then he asked me, "If I was seeing/dating/involved with "A"?" I told him, "No". He then told me, that
"A" claimed that I rapped him!"  and conversationally ended the call.

First thing, since when does the case manager call the culprit/the accused. I'd rather he called the police department, like codes/ethics instruct all personals from any industry to do. Just to think had I really rapped "A" and Johnny had called me and I had it out for "A".  How non-effective of him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment