Tuesday, July 18, 2017

REASONS FOR DOME NATION

Recalling prior post:

HOMELESSNESS USA: MASLOW THEOREM (IV): DOME NATION USA

https://paulgoree.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/homelessness-usa-maslow-theorem-iv-dome-nation-usa/

I am seeking my own retreatism and as I do so, the life and liberty that once was enjoyed in this nation by 'Hobos' is becoming a greater deed of many American who are not seeking housing. As in 1930 with the great depression: the Hobo life got tangled with housing issues of that era. Today the same seems to be the story. The following occurred as I was in Los Angeles, CA. I went about my day with a 'friend' and as usual we were on a mission to continue our meth high. As he was making the purchase, so kind of previous trouble started and new persons seem to come down the street. I looked across the street and saw a Chinco American who waved at me. I cross the street and asked him if he wanted to buy a pair of Loc sunglasses we were selling.

He stated no, but he wanted to see if I would help him with his street fellowship. As I looked down the street at the unwanted and common common new persons approach my 'friend' (no worries for him, he knows them). I decided why not, God is always good and it couldn't hurt!. He began by first explaining to me an incident that occurred to him. When he fell asleep unknowing against the very building we were standing in front of. The owner turned on the water sprinklers which are timed automatically at that location.

I was shocked and told him the same happen to me a few blocks up. He explained to me that soon the owner would be walking by and every since that happen to him. He stands at that spot in protest as an individual homeless citizen, who can't believe that the owner went so low. Well the link below explains the business owners story. When it happen to me, I was more disappointed at myself and used ration of property ownership..."Well it is his property and that business is in the fish packing industry so he might have the right to secure the safety of his customers fish purchase.
http://articles.latimes.com/1992-02-22/local/me-2120_1_homeless-people

I never got to tell that Chicano, thank you--months later on talk radio I hear the owner explain his disposition and the water sprinklers business decision. The best part about all of this is the verse we pondered and discuss was Ezekiel 36:26 +-----"25"Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. 26"Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27"I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.…"

No comments:

Post a Comment