Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Little URBAN JOKE About The Reversal Crosby- Me?





An Ol'G in San Francisco told me something quit funny a month ago. He said that I was going to get a million dollars and that he knew what I would do. He expressed that I would use the money to finish my academic pursuit and finally get my MSW/JD. He also mentioned some things I would also like to do such as donations and community out reach funding. Especially my own . Gap Coverage Non Eligibility, for working and poor working middle class single family Americans. I would do this through The San Francisco Foundation. Because all American children deserve the opportunity to fully utilize their LIBERTY and their hard working parent(s) income should not be a condition that even slightly marginalize their self-esteem or future.

 For example I recall a 1984 print ad by Apple. It pictures a little girl in front of an early Mac. The copy stated, ‘Give Her The Advantage'.  Well what about the rest of America’s future. Thus Gap Coverage Non Eligibility Grants are that necessary. As well as community based Franchise Grants for any American desiring to go into business in their community. The grant is total cost and one year inventory. This links perfectly with The Small Business Administration. These are things I would venture into.

The Ol'G then stated that after all is accomplished. I should then write me a T.V. proposal on pop culture etc. Then submit it and my proud, unfearful, ready to answer any and all questions of concerns about my CRAZY LIFE!
Which I love. Seeming it’s the only life God blessed me with. He said to submit the proposal to every studio network in San Francisco. He then expressed a show hosted like myself, would be exactly what America needed, especially African Americans. He mentioned that it would be like a true authentic Bill Crosby Reversal, in public perceived characterazation. Similar to Thomas Reeves book titled 'A Question Of Character: A Life Of  John F. Kennedy.

As I have lived a life by pure fate and one of bad character of my own and some socio-economical stress.  These moments of my life I documented on social networks when I arrive back to California 2015/June. They are titled  Cali Reflections. To actually live and learn then do a 360 degree for the betterment of society : is a many Americans dream who have been permanently constrained as they grew up in this great nation.



As I left the Ol'G let me know all is well with how I’ve handle my business and to take the suggestion seriously. Especially where I will be residing one day in San Francisco. Well as far as the money I am unconcern and not as interested. Seeming whispers and lies about money have arisen around me but never to me. But truth is- nothing comes for free. So another urban myth about money coming my way is really to mislead other persons and collectives/groups.

As far as the T.V. show. I didn’t tell the O'l G about my 2013 experiment on FACEBOOK to see if I could social net broadcast-a weekly pop cultural news show. The show was titled FREE FRIDAY FIP IT-FLOP IT!

http://paulgoree.blogspot.com/2015/03/flash-back-facebook-free-friday-flip-it.html?m=1



No comments:

Post a Comment