Friday, October 20, 2017

REVOLUTIONS AND THE BAY AREA...SAN FRANCISCO



 In this Revolutionary city: San Francisco and Bay Area. Revolution is nothing rare. Examples included: The Drug Revolution, Sex Revolution, Spiritual/Nature Revolution, Peace Revolution and the Love Revolution. I'd think I would fit in quit well here. Maybe a little too eager- but I'm fine with me.

Today I stumbled upon a very inviting open spaced property. It was on Mission Bay Dr. and 7th Street. It was so inviting because it did not have any NO TRESPASS signs from 7th Street to 4th Street along it's Mission Bay Dr. wired fence. It did not have a stationed security guard, and other properties upon this property had separate fences. One was the Storm Water Station #4. This inviting area reminded me somewhat of Oakland, CA. When I visited the city for the weekend, of the announcement from the city and county that they did not own the property in question.

As I walked onto the property I noticed the Storm Water Station #4 fenced but without a TRESPASS sign. This reminded me of Las Vegas and North Las Vegas, Nevada (2011). Where the state owned property, fenced an electrical box with No Trespass signs. But did not place No Trespass signs on the greenbelt that the box was placed upon. The  incident resulted in homeless citizens occupying the area. By which the state of Nevada had to evict the homeless citizen from the property 60/90 days. While in Los Angeles, CA (2016) I was confronted by the Sheriff, who informed me and the other homeless citizen I was with. That the state of California does not allow trespassing on state property and violation result in a fine and removal from the property. This brought up the question, as to citizen tax payer rights to state property or state separate entity ownership.

During this cross referencing thinking I heard an uniform officer shout out something. I did not turn around or pay attention. Seeming I'm homeless and the lack of notice of trespass signs etc, provided me a moment to think. This is a new revolution we are dealing with. The officer shouted out a second time. I attended to his request to leave the property as I continued to take my notes about the property. I noticed that he was with another gentleman with a red polo shirt on that stated: Mission Bay Park. I came across them again in the front of the San Francisco Water Power Sewage. I became an invisible citizen at that point. As they jumped into their cars and drove off, with no mention to me.

This is important because due to the recent fires in Northern California and the Bay area, the homeless housing population has just increased. Again these are citizens and new innovative measures will have to deal with what faces this states, future. Now there is a revolution going on in California and once again as in the past, it is based on the nature of the energy of liberty  found in the bay area.

No comments:

Post a Comment