Wednesday, May 9, 2018

MY GOD - SPIRIT OF TRUTH- ST. BONIFACE CHURH-SAN FRANCISCO, CA




















Early this afternoon, the pastor at St. Boniface Church -Franciscans (San Francisco, CA) gave the most inspiring, interactive sermon and praise. He explained what the SPIRIT OF TRUTH is. And how it pertained to Jesus during his life and after his death. After his death, the Spirit of Truth would be all the factors that came together, providing nothing but EVIDENT TRUTH as to Jesus's existences and purpose. As the pastor explained this, I thought about, that same energy, being transmuted. Transmuted to provide all of those who have accepted Jesus as their savior. The blessing of the energy which naturally performs miracles, as the TRUTH become an apparent factor. That only the deceiver can ignore.






The pastor went on to provide us with some personal history of his life. His opinion of the Tenderlion District (where St. Boniface Church is located) has changed over one decade. That decade has brought him closer to "SOME" truths which he was not personally aware of. One of those truths,  was the importance of the CHURCH in the society as a providers of growth, strength, human to human fellowship: especially in poverty or high crime communities. 10 years ago he did not have the hands on experience with such diverse communities.  The church has an obligation to carry on the "JUST" of Jesus nature for all. The church can reach the spirit of a people and provide comfort and reassurance. I was very impressed with the pastors, honesty-reflecting his opinion and how it has changed. He then encourage all of us to reflect back, 10 years. How has 10 years of experience, lead us to where we are today. Well that VALIDATED much for me, seeming today I wanted to post a message about  something that has vanished. But it is in someone's possession. (my written work DMF #2)




SO MY DECADE FLASHBACK: The year was 2008. I was in Las Vegas, NV and I was not to comfortable in remaining in Las Vegas (I arrived in Vegas 1999). I was also losing confidence in my decision making, seeming I kept coming up against opposition. I felt I was being forced to join some unknown "secret" society and the mere thought and expression of it became automatic CONSPIRACY. I felt that since I had not been able to re-adopt to California (my 2007 attempt only resulted in me becoming very depressed and isolated from my own family-seeming I could not find an answer as to WHAT OCCURRED in LAS VEGAS and who were these people over my life, but not altering my consciousness). 







The Summer 2008, I heard the most amazing song by a band named; YEARSAYER. The song moved me so much, as to question GOD as to why I must remain alive on this planet,  when I so tried of this EARTH SHIT!  That Summer I open all of my major social network accounts that I have today and use often.  WORDPRESS, YOUTUBE, GOOGLE, TWITTER, YAHOO ASK. I made a video for Yearsayer song "Sunrise" because they didn't have one at the time (they are an awesome touring live band). That video still is present on  YOUTUBE and it with all it's amateur artistic attempts, did exactly what I wanted it to do. Capture through a compilation, the FEELINGS and EMOTIONS I was feeling, which I suggested Yearsayer was feeling and that all the images I use from various photographers, would come to agree that we all share that experience, which was higher emotions of existence on earth. Today I am so proud of the amateur nature of the video, because I was an amateur, expressing something in a way that was new, even to YOUTUBE. Seeming back then the 5 Copyright Laws that exist prevent much from being done, and received by others as to inspire them also.


YOUTUBE  --YEARSAYER -SUNRISE/2008: Complied by Paul Goree Las Vegas, NV
https://youtu.be/Wr9KUkiaJlc



10 years ago, started with this song, Youtube, and the great spiritual faithful individual I was working with, Mrs. Kim. Who brought another layer to my "Sunrise" thoughts.  She use to always walk about the her hotel, telling me about "HER GOD".  It was so repetitive. Often I wanted to interrupt her and let her know, "Mrs. Kim he's not just YOUR GOD, he's all of our God!" But I am so glad I didn't because, I would be so wrong. Mrs. Kim "MY GOD" along with Yearsayer's "Sunrise" got me to feeling an odd sensation, by which if I had to express it in words: God was telling me, "Oh yeah, you want to be in the sunrise with me and not as I created to existence upon earth. Oh yeah, your tried of EARTH SHIT. Well No is the answer and you will experience it as you always where!"


2 Years later I wrote an amazing self help book for my self , being inspired by the feelings I was getting from my developing faith. The book also included all the sociology, psychology, child psychology I had learned and theories I thought would help me answer one huge question?  WHY DO I MANUVER MY LIFE THE WAY I DO?  Until 90 days later (based on Benjamin Franklin's The Art of Virtue which I had read as research for my work).  I mishap and titled the work in progress,  DE MON FAIRE to prevent others from wanting to read it. I wrote it hard copy. There were 7 De MON FAIRE books, by which when I finished, day 76 of 90 days. I no longer needed to ask that question, because my faith had grown that much. And now I fully understood one thing for sure.  It was a great but ridiculous question to ask of myself, until I realized one day, "HEY YOU'RE NOT MANUVERING ANYTHING on this earth! You did not create one thing on this  planet, nor can you, or any other human!" That is when the Chiespirit that I had organized for a non-profit 501.(c) license came more focus to my entire life. And Mrs. Kim's "MY GOD" had clear insightful meaning for me.


Now that I accept the reality of De Mon Faire and that I'm not maneuvering anything in my life. God breath the air/his spirit (LOVE) into me, by which he made me a living thing, amongst all other living things on this planet. At that point, I laughed in delight and seriously questioned Mrs. Kim. I never got to tell her, because she and other noticed a huge difference in my attitude, belief, dress, manners and outlook. By which Mrs. Kim would smile at times, as she mentioned "My GOD" with a re-assurance that she knows, I understand now: and that she is proud to know that I too, have been and will continue to go on the best journey of all. Resulting in an individual being able to state  with confidence, "MY GOD" as they embark upon their PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD! And no one else.  Yes the pastor today was so correct, many, many praise to him, for bring that very much needed message to me today!


April 2, 2018 I decided to write a simple De Mon Faire #2, which I finished to prepare me for my return to  Los Angeles and remove some of the repression and trauma from the past (even Margaret Finn and SWBS) and to move forward the best I could in Los Angeles.  Unfortunately that little notepad work of mine was stolen along with some other works. I'm not surprise, it'll do those in possession of it no good. Especially if they ever do get to read the post I've been posting since 2008.




P.S. All of those who think, know, can prove they have anything against me and the life I live-Please bring your compliant forward to surface and let's get to the TRUTH of my experience through your perception! Let's utilize the Spirit of Truth for the benefit of the future. Let's make it UTILITARIAN !


Thank You St Boniface Church-Franciscans, Today My faith expanded!

No comments:

Post a Comment