Wednesday, May 9, 2018

GOOGLE SIGN IN PAGE AT PUBLIC LOCATIONS




Since this is what I encountered and for the first time it really bothered me, then I think it will bother other GOOGLE users. At public locations when you go to sign into Google, the previous person's username is still available. You have to switch to the option, different user. My user information in that location is to detailed and can lead to complex searches. If my user name was not even still present, then that would be 100% security. If my user name was on some other site, that would be at least 60% secure. But to have it on the same site! I never was comfortable with that and still am not.


It is the equivalent of how some department stores and drug stores use to put the credit card holders information on the receipt. The information varied from their full name, zip  code and on some even the street address and or phone number. No store does that these days. To much information directly on the source of conflicting interest (the merchant, the card holder/information and the person who finds the receipt).

paul goree
goreegoree2013@gmail.com
Google+ ProfilePrivacy (does privacy mean anything)
My Account

No comments:

Post a Comment