Wednesday, October 3, 2018

REFLECTING IN LOS ANGELES 8/2018 NO CLOSURE NO ANSWERS SINCE 1999









This year has been difficult and as I face each new life atlering incident, I keep my Faith strong knowing truth will prevail.
This gets difficult when some people make Freudian slip of the tongue expressions, that only maddens me to some socially unacknowledged yet questionable events as the have resulted. Last week. "unknown March 1st" 

was listening to me explain about all the hospitalization that have taken place this year 2018. Up to my most recent, toe amputation (8/3/18-infection in the bone). He  made a Freudian Slip , expressing...with an awkward zealous delight "I can't wait till I reach my REDEMPTION stage!"
What was he specifically addressing, as it us not us -only God who will be judging us. I disregarded his Freudian Slip, and as I continue to focus on his and others odd involvement in my life.
I have been expecting deterioration to hit me mentally and medically and as pointed out to me om 2004. Will be the natural end result of an unknowns collective to see to it I die a slow and pain death. 

But this year stands out far beyond any other.

Dec 2017/Jan 2018-
Eye surgery to reconnect tear duck is missed, thus rescheduling will have to occur. Eye injury is from incident in Los Angeles by which my arrival to emergency room was 24 hours to late for Victimization Report by LAPD yet hospital. called 911 resulting in wrong date and time on incident. After relocating to San Francisco I attend to optical doctor referral for degenerative lvision lose and eye surgery. (San Francisco and Los Angeles)

Late Feb/March2018- Cervical Surgery Degenerative (San Francisco )
April 2018- Ran over at an intersection by white vehicle. I had the right of way, on lookers shocked and call 911-I still know little about the driver. (San Francisco)

May 2018 - Stabe injury in mouth. I stop bleeding and mental needed to return to my previous state if peace mind writing alone. Enforcement called to remove me from property-enforcement show me severity of wound and suggest I immediately go to hospital. Hospital not content with my inspefic recall of incident. (San Francisco)

May 2018 - Another passive yet assault resulting in injury to my lip. At this point I just want to be left alone as I began relocation to Los Angeles (which original was 02/2018 but spinal surgery began delay)

August 2018- Bone infection in right toe results in amputation. (Los Angeles)
Some of these medical emergencies are a natural early reaction to aging and are degenerative. Some are passive random acts of violence or unintentional accidents. But for someone to suggest I'm being targeted by God as I am with REDEMPTION stage and only brings to mind the very sub-cultural collectives I've been blogging about since 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment