Sunday, September 23, 2018

Part 2 Sub Cults In America (current issues)

 Image result for cults

This trip to San Francisco has now been determined a back track to initial trip which started 5/2017 thru 5/2018.  Now with the rest of the unexpected TOUR OF CALIFORNIA, San Francisco is now consistent with San Diego, and Los Angeles. Except the sudden change of plans 8/2017 to not continue at all in California- no need to venture to Sacramento.

Seeming my presence in California (arrival 05/26/2015) was based on a fake phished message on Twitter. The message appeared 3 consecutive days.  The first being from Bill Gates, then Melinda Gates and finally  on the 3rd day the Gates Foundation .The message stated... 'If you feel your life has been interrupted, don’t think of it as interruption...think of it as being CATAPULTED in a new direction.' Thus I decided to take the phished message seriously. This account, which is my original Twitter account, is currently not accessible.

It wouldn't make a difference to me-seeming I have nothing to gain nor lose. And since I began the disowning of myself from my family in 2013-as explained to some, my 'out of control substance use' had gone too far. I felt the distance would be better appreciated. Than to have my family go through repeat occurrences regarding substance abuse in our families past. 2013 was the perfect time to start family closure-seeming no responsible explanation was going to be accepted by me, regarding events that occurred in Phoenix, AZ (2011-2015) that mimicked Las Vegas, NV (1999-2011). As if some collective was seeking answers that would provide them an advantage.

 I knew my family would understand and is keen enough to question so many DISCREPANCIES that seem to follow me. Which have no CLOSURE. From this understanding I know my family is able to determine the truth. I'd rathered die now knowing that I did not surrender to the sub-cultural collective’s sensory manipulation as planned.

Now as then, I intend to hold stubbornly onto NO CLOSURE- and document in various ways the similar patterns of associated sub cultural collective mal intent, as I perceive it.  These patterns have been consistent in my life (since 1999) and the lives of others as they, explained their stories to me.

Another factor today (9/23/2018) due to similar street shake ups that usually only results in a trickle of a change.  I have decided to accelerate my deterioration by increasing usage - back to super high risk territory-thus nullifying all cognitive created thoughts of mine from being valid. THIS SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM SEEMING 20 YEARS OF QUASI NEGLECT HAS LEAD TO NO CLOSURE-I WILL CONTINUE TO SEEK CLOSURE ON MY OWN. THE DISCREPANCIES BETWEEN WHERE I AM AND TOTAL LIFE EXPERIENCE DO NOT ADD UP.

It funny that this week (9/22/2018) DEEPAK CHOPRA stated on Twitter similar thoughts, regarding total living worth.  He stated "Every cell in your body embodies the repository of every bit of knowledge pertaining to the history of life on Earth" #Cosmic Consciousness).

THESE ARE MY REASONS FOR SELF DESTRUCTION RATHER THAN A JOHNNY COME LATE APPROACH BY WHICH THE PAST 20 YEARS HAVE BEEN PLANNED BY SOME SUB-CULTURAL COLLECTIVE, THAT GOES AGAINST MY LIFE 'REPOSITORY' THE DOPE DIP IN SHERM OR "HORSE SHIT METH SHERM" IS STILL INEFFECTIVE WHEN I'M THINKING INTEGRITY AND WORTH OF HONORABLE WORDS AND SOME STILL WANT TO PLAY GAMES AT OUR NATIONAL EXPENSE.

 So as in 2013,   a YOUTUBE find that was PHISHED directly to me.  I CREATE a VIDEO titled 'MYSTERIAN MAN' to the song or band titled, 'EASILY MISLEAD'(https://youtu.be/nkpdfJHZb9s) by which the true culprits knew that I am aware that neither they nor I am mislead. But as I attempt to express it to others through various means of communications it will be the equivalent of "the boy who cried wolf!”

Which is a joke among a small collective in Las Vegas 2002-2006, but isn't so funny these days. Seeming whatever the Vegas Collective expected to achieve, they should know by now I am that expendable thus not worth any negotiation value. This even includes recent post from me on Twitter, exclusively whereby comments by me, state that I prefer to be medically cut up into pieces -limb by limb as these events continue to occur. The recent 2018 hospitalization that have resulted in surgeries from Cervical Spinal, Amputation of toe, stabbed injuries and being ran over by a car, crossing the street with the right of way! What a year  2018 , only to have some strange remark with delight that 'he can not wait until his REDEMPTION PERIOD happens to him'. There is no such period stated in the bible by which he believes that he is witnessing me going through such a period: this is sub-cultural collective conditioning.

When it comes to the use of energy (spirit) and our day to day lives. I easily think of what it is to do a Shaman 'spirit walk' for the betterment of society. But if they really wanted effective change they would re-read TRI STATE DRUG DONATION AUCTION and MID-NIGHT COURT(http://paulgoree.blogspot.com/2016/04/drug-auction-donation-day-midnight-court.html ) that I experienced while on a good hypnotic meth/sherm collective spiritual exchange of energies 5/2017 (where no one cheated like current mother fuckers-who fake it and will fuck themselves out of existence in the end).

The only difference I would change is, since some people still have a habit of dropping an 8 ball or 1/4 oz of meth on the streets, (this is not within the jurisdiction of the court nor are the assistants to all enforcement operatives) to control jurisdictions of substance value/dollars and control prior inmates and users. How about they be ordered to continue dropping those packages until they are found by 'targeted unknown persons' who will never find them. Even when they've dropped a ton of meth-they must continue dropping, until 'targeted unknown persons' stumble upon one of these 8 ball- 1/4 oz  packages. Uhm the streets will then be saturated with "Marker Dope" as detailed in California Drug Dealer Liability Act (https://law.justia.com/codes/california/2005/hsc/11700-11717.html) (if it's not phished on the internet or print. As detailed by Franklin Foer -Reality Ended- Atlantic Magazine 5/2018 https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/05/realitys-end/556877/).

Thus since I am a dead expendable citizen who is disgruntled by some events which have been consistent since 1999. My eventual death should be no surprise. I refuse to be the prawn between Civic sub-cultural collectives (which becomes 'deep city state' efforts) and various American 'righted' sub-cultural collectives. Which have an American right  to exist-but not with my personal involvement or non-consent to be associated. Then to base it on their  DEMAND, as if their right are valued more than mines or any other American. Especially when I intend to not be involved willingly with those that manipulate affiliation "just because".

To be a Timothy McVeigh copy- cat and do Federal Felonies and get away with it (as expressed by one member of a harassing sub-cultural collective member 06/2018 in Los Angeles) yes this is the total immature extent of some sub-cults in America by which I have no interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment