Saturday, September 8, 2018

SUB-CULTS In America 1999-2018



From 1992-2018 I have been observing the drug chart standard in the United States.  In 1994 while attending University of New Mexico. The Dean of Sociology, also taught a class on collective substance use factors on the macro society. The Dean Professor assigned us the courses reading assignment. Which was the work of ########## titled ########.

This work presented for the first time. Effects of sub-cultural substance collectives. It resulted in the closing of the New Jersey City Police Department unresolved cases of teenage suicide collective dearth’s  The professor mentioned that it would be a great focus for some us to look into, seeming it provided observations, testimonials that provide insight into substance use collective behavioral factors.
 Las Vegas (1999-2011) was the strangest place with so many inconsistent and awkward beliefs. Some of those beliefs I felt were dangerous to the public. They resulted in a false created urban myth. Ex. A group of people were told that the Miranda Rights were no longer on effect.

I challenged the statement, but it seemed that the other 3 simply believed it. When asked why I didn't believe the urban myth was not true. I stated "If that were the truth then this nation would be rioting this very moment."

It's false statements like comments about the Miranda Right's, that Franklin Foer details in his work 'Reality Ends' (.There are sub-cultural collectives that have saturated our American society, thus creating doubt. Their manipulation of our sensory receptors has been an extreme factor: that all data (news, TV, radio, movies, and books) can no longer be trusted as vaild. https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/05/realitys-end/    ( 9/23/2018 see email for reference https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/05/realitys-end/556877/)

I remember 2007, when the "radio" came on. I recall not believe what was being expressed to me, by some that befriended me. They were not physically present and represented themselves as a review conscious moral board. I termed them "The Celestial Board". They remained silent and only continued their agenda (convincing me that they were real). This was one of many re-conditioning attempts by the collective.

The invisible audio continued. Events such as baseball games, television, radio, magazines, books especially the internet. Seemed to be altered/dub-over to merge me within it. As if it was personally for me.

I at first could not handle it. It seemed to increase in volumes. I internalized a strategy by which I focused my thoughts -demanding my mind to remember everything that I could from college pertaining to thought process and memory. I wanted to find evidence that validated whether the audio was internal or e eternal. If external I could relax a little. I determined it was external.

This helped me keep my mind straight as the audio and people’s actions began to increase and be more elaborate. Incidents such as walk-ways in apartments or down stairs apartments with secret passages to upstairs apartments. These where utilized for surveillance and reconditioning. The reconditioning was done with whispers as the person hide.

I remember statements such as "I'm going to put my mind, in your head and then control your body." Talks of puppets and voodoo dolls, being used to control people. These types of discussions were meant to desensitize a person.

Some people started talking about the symbolic representation of the white cars and black cars. This subject never dissolved from 2001-2015 in Las Vegas and Phoenix. In 2015 I relocated to San Diego, and while doing Cal-Works, I was asked by an SSD Behavioral citizen: "What I thought about the senior citizens driving white cars or black cars, with their young adult grandchildren?"

I told him I thought such talk wasn’t tweeter' talk. Ge got mad and began to justify his usage of meth from the age of 15. His arrest by '51 Jump Street' type agents at his high school in San Diego, CA.
His juvenile justice sentence. Then his adult penitentiary time for distribution, manufacturing and possession of meth. He did 20 years- 2 different sentences.

I informed him that I sorry that labelled him a tweeter. But that's my way of screening people who ask me question about meth and its sub-cultural collective. I then proceeded to question him with a self-determinate, strength base, empowerment discussion. I asked him the following questions.

1)  When the white/black cars approach you. Do they stop and honk their horn at you?
1) He relied--No

2)  When they are parked near you do they point their finger or shout out to you-thus identifying you as a meth user?
2) No

3) Do you ever see them with a cell phone? Perhaps calling the police?
3) No

4) Do they ever prevent you from continuing smoking meth while they are present?
4) No

I asked him to think about how he feels-regarding his 'No' answers and their possible intent towards him. He thought for a moment and said "they only made me more uncomfortable."
I asked him did he think they were effective. He paused and then started laughing stating, "No"-seeming I still continued to smoke. They were more like a nuance trying to intimidate him."  He then smile wider having realizing he has control of how others can attempt to make him feel.

The countering sub-cultural collectives actions against adult users, is a serious issue that should be looked into. Ordinary citizens are relentless as they passively harass behavioral diagnosis citizens and regular citizens. They may not perceive their actions as dangerous. But those actions are often unattended to by the municipal. Users are mire unlikely to make a compliant, as they are passively assaulted.

Identifying the culprits is very difficult. Yet their patterns are distinctive. They hide behind microphones, using Bluetooth receivers that are small and hidden. They attempt to socialize with suggestive symbolic dramatized serials. They seem to have negative thoughts and feelings towards non-procreation. Which is detailed in constant guilt trip conditioning. These are passive measures of brain washing.

The extreme could me mental culprits with irrational statements and beliefs that lead them to seek locate their new victims and place them through a mental nightmare. Their victims are usually new users. Not yet completely conditioned to the culprit’s sub-cultural collectives beliefs.

It is as if they have forgotten they are Americans and like their substance using collective. Have rights that protect their individual development and the use of Liberty to be all that they can be. At no time can one American disregard another American freedoms of existence. This is our best collective reward, seeming it is a learning mechanism.

No comments:

Post a Comment