Saturday, September 12, 2015

CALI- REFLECTIONS Social Service Arbitration

CALI- REFLECTIONS-Social Service Arbitration  (by: Paul Goree)


 This text message to my safe hide away email is from Dec 12, 2009 Sprint Account.

Since facts are clear to me that someone at the silver spur has cruel intentions and has placed unwarranted blame on me wrongly, I can not remain in a place where people set each other up out of their 
own misery which will remain after I am  gone because it exist before I arrived. I can not take the blame for someone else doing which will explode upon them after my departure,revealing unknown secrets of their doings.    This sleeping bag in the trash represents so much more,  as a tale tell sign of what's to come, despite the good efforts of the owner and a few good tenants.  So who did this is no longer important to me, it is good I caught sight of it and returned it to it's rightful place. 
WELL, as it turns out Mrs. Kim the hotel owner later informed me that my thoughts were correct. And that since my arrive in the hotel 2008/June some of the very people that I was associating with had it out for me. One such person (as wealthy and talented) as he is, flew all the way in from Florida to set me up for criminal charges, which never came to past. What bothered both Mrs. Kim and I, was the entire huge family  in the Las Vegas area, who seem to have it out for me. Why? Who knows, I felt since I didn't know them, and still don't know them, what good or bad could come from their own self directed effort. At this point in my life I would not have suspected a Sub-Cultural Substance Base Collective of Behavioral Modification Intent.

Also on Dec 12, 2009 Sprint Account, the following text was sent from me to me:
A great deal of word much is in existence, but
that is what professionals get for listening to their clients who talk of other
clients. Of all people I would thought privacy would ring loud and clear (civil action
to follow for use of personal data such as passwords to unrelated accounts on
internet and mislead actions based on HEARSAY of a 3rd party.) so since I have
not requested any services except those associated with medical of which I went
8 months without coverage because of a misunderstanding. I have no services
coming my way, except those medical services associated with health care. 
Uhm and Obama and H.Clinton think they get it bad with government health
coverage! What a mess to come among providers and insurance payers! so now Jan
2010 I again will have no coverage and am mentally worried of the mess and
false misguiding provided by 'no one agency not federal'.  I can just die
if that is what is called for verse the $2500.00 monthly bill to keep me alive
and for WHAT?  Please don't think I am unappreciative because I am
thankful but it is wrong to let 3rd party person influence decision making when
it comes to medical issues of payment and who is eligible and who is not! 
Why is this issues coming up again? So since I have not requested services outside
required medical, let’s see who requested them for me.
Well starting in 2008 - 2009 someone reported to me to every single agency. The first was CLARK COUNTY SOCIAL SERVICE- I was upset that the case manager actually took the hearsay of another client and took action, then informed me. As a result I ended up going through an arbitration for housing fraud, which ended up false. Then came the Food Stamp arbitration  for receiving stamps while in jail, then the unemployment arbitration which was Federal and State (Seeming the State of Nevada felt that the Federal Government had no business instructing state employees to bounce back a quarter to bring a state client current). All of these arbitration proved me not guilty of any fraud, but open my eyes to the many of possible people who felt it their duty to find me guilty. But it's funny how time and events repeat themselves...Once again a professional Case Manager operating outside the lines of their license, finding guilt on the client. When will STRENGTH BASED THEORY ever mean anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment