Sunday, October 9, 2016

Clouds----Paul goree

Clouds
By: Paul goree




On clouds -on clouds-on clouds
UP IN THE COURT ROOM
CLOUDS GONNA DO THE MOST.
SAME SHIT CAME AROUND
TOWN AFTER TOWN


(Verse 1)
Shit comes around
Same  shit town to town
Da Thriller pulled  em" in
Nothing but fooled haters
Won't change my machinery
That'll be the basis of  em" winners....
So beautiful they be
Check mate y'all been played on
don't fienz me the details
Cause  i"ll be in the zone yeah
As fucked as em"  rolled
These clouds of sinister worth
I know it's  God who leading
Each and every soul.


-Chorus--
Right there is when I find my joy
Right there when all false words aren't praised....
Right there no matter what I'm doing
Right  there a  total loyal sinner
Right  there  you'd leave the devils path
But yah just be the same
Following another man
Pulling from the outer edge
Just come on in with me
We all  going  to HELL
Right there's  the difference
That only God is going to be
In judgement of
seeming both of us played to lose...
Right there, right there, right there
In em clouds
Y'all know them clouds surely
We all know them clouds
Them clouds dan made me
Shit talk of the town
This can't change the machinery
Of what we"ve done
All of you and me
Y'all filter the message line
While I'm getting high on fake dope
Y'all love your kind
Now give me peace of mind
Funny how shit comes around
Ain't it funny, so funny funny


(Verse 2)
Every time I  find strength in my heart.
I realize it's not everyday
I get to keep my hope on the only light. Yet string that scripted phase...the one that Stephen wrote and made
Next to Thriller and "The Hater Come Up Crew"
Never turn my back to those false identities...
Let's turn the heat up till we all start burning up...until we"re hanging....yes Hanging Burning, like fire surely do...Turn the flesh into ashes like it's the one you're praying to.
If you knew me,
You'd know me
No one else would be on your mind ...( I"m the jealous kind-Alright)
If you knew me
Y'ou"d know me
And no one else but me
Not you, not God, no one you knew would be on your mind
Just me,  just me Thank God  y'all right there with me

Bridge 1:
So when 12th hour hits and I'm still breathing
I gonna say my prays knowing the wretched MAN I am
I won't no one's advice
Seeming it's not their kind of heist.
It's gonna be me enjoying everything they say I do
Amongst sinners who's going to give a DAMN!
It ain't nothing I ain't did before
Right there and there
You know you know where I be
Right there and there
While all the town is talking
Right there with me


BRIDGE 2:
Ain't no shame with me
Clouds will set free
If I was mistaken
Tonight would never be
Ain't no shame in my err
Clouds will set me free
If I was mistaken
Then y'all would let me be
On clouds -on clouds-on clouds
UP IN THE COURT ROOM
CLOUDS GONNA DO THE MOST.
SAME SHIT CAME AROUND
TOWN AFTER TOWN
Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH A464BG
Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH A464BG

1 comment:

  1. Well I am destined to die by the whelm of my creator. So r?die on what I chose as my VICE of crazed killed behaviour. Am I right Margaret Finn SWBS-PHX. Am I a homeless out of control crystal meth or are ASU and I both dishonorable entities?

    ReplyDelete