Sunday, October 9, 2016

Emergency Las Vegas wtf?

There was a joke an Ol"G told me in L.A.: it wasn't as funny to me, seeming I had been venting similar thoughts to myself regarding events from 1999-2016. These events occurred in Las Vegas, Phoenix, SAN DIEGO, Los Angeles (much more realist prospective-less follow the leader). However from 1996_1999 all seemed fine in Cleveland, Seattle and Tacoma. Except maybe  In Cleveland with EDS (electronic data services Ross Perot) employment which turned out to be a FBI sting. Wish I"d had been informed, would not have taken assignment at LTV Steel under EDS .
The joke was..."I must be crazy,  I'm going around here knowing I haven't been  employed professionally since G. C. Wallace Engineering 2002 Vegas and Encore contract with T-Mobile 2005 Vegas. So what the fuck, DO they have me down on paper as being employed? What kind of job gives you a first and only check when you retire? I'd NEVER work for such an organization. And if it were Federal, State or local Municipal: I would DENOUNCE my citizenship to the world's through ACLU.
So Vegas, what's up with that secret society of Ambulatory Services, Fire Departments and some Enforcement (local)? Are there still those uninvolved and involved who think I still deserve my LIFE back?  I think it's to late a bullet and being expendable would've made me happier and been a final resolver. Yet now 20 years plus, 16 states later and me with my same routine has only proven someone is trying to use me for their own political and financial security. Yet me as me, as I have always been seem to be a bit overexposed.
This is why I can't and will not change  my MACHINERY! It's all that's left of my boring life (YouTube---my boring life / episodes).
Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH A464BG
Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH A464BG

No comments:

Post a Comment