Thursday, October 20, 2016




Regarding issue with Los Angeles City Library:



http://paulgoree.blogspot.com/2016/06/some-issues-with-los-angeles-california.html


The State of California refuse to drop charges. Public defender and I want a trial by jury. State's last offer, KEEP PERSON ON PAPER BUT OFF PAPER...thus giving the state the right to follow a person but not document any of the incidences they observe or indirect related social interactions I have with other citizens.

THE JUDGE express discomfort with the states decision. Judge call both legal, at the bench: then expresses to court room, his discomfort. ' If he allows the states decision/offer to stand, then it would only be a matter of 11 months before I have a simple violation, such as a jaywalking, by which the state will have to prove current charges on file: by which they chose to keep all the data off paper.  The judge order recess and instruct the STATE to reconsider what they are offering. State does not remove final offer. Public Defender and I continue to not accept. 

Finally next trail, State drops charges.  
So I want to take the state of California to court. I believe that they state (regardless of the judges decision before the dismiss) put me on OFF PAPER PROBATION any way. And thus needs to prove that they didn't. I believe the state has done this to other citizens and that it has lead to convictions. Thus I still have 3 months with the state of California before the statues expires. I will contact the state board and proceed to sue the state. 

MY CALIFORNIA REFLECTIONS IN OTHER STATES PUTTING CALIFORNIA LIBEL FOR MISREPRESENTATION OF IDENTIFYING DOCUMENTATION:

1988:           A re-issued passport has wrong name on passport for me. Also I had to go passport office in Los Angeles to get a Visa to travel to France due to terrorist attacks against Americans in France. Passport office did not catch wrong name and issue Visa in wrong name.



1994-1996 : State of New Mexico, refuses to accept all documentation from California, regarding me. Due to Wrong name of Drivers License. The State of New Mexico notify authorities (Social  Security and State authorities.) State of New Mexico issues
me new New Mexico Drivers License with correct name from Birth Certificate. New Mexico comments, they are not concerned with what California has done, or any state that followed California's lead regarding using school records for identification.

2001:       I travel to Paris, France 2nd time. Passport is stolen. Embassy refuses to issue temporary passport, and re-entry into the United States. Until identity is verified. Embassy upset that I have traveled to Europe two times, obtained Visa on one visit
and not once was my passport name verified. The passport is voided and hot listed as forgery of United State of America Property. 

2011:    Upon acceptance at Arizona State University. Issue arises about
verification of identity. ASU declined to accept college transcripts as identifying documentation, due to errors on transcripts that do not comply with ASU/State of Arizona. ASU request high school transcripts for identification purposes. Transcripts arrive from California. Once again ASU identifies errors on California, Orange County, Santa Ana School District graduation/high school transcripts. Thus transcripts are not valid. Because California's procedure was not consistent with the rest of the nation when it come to final HSD/HST transcripts.


2015:     I return to California, leaving San Diego, to Los Angeles. Library incident occurs. At first I am disappointed that a civic employee was able and is able to minimize the Police departments civic authority. Hence when a major emergency ever occurs (TERRORIST) the librarian has proven how to minimize the police department to mere transport only. 

 At this point, as always since my return to California: I am travelling county to county to Sacramento, CA, then on to
Eureka and Lake Klamath. It is my intent to discover, if the state is truly LIBEL and how many other California residents have been indirectly affected by the mis-management of sensitive identifying documentation from the State of California in relationship to other states and Federal departments.


















    


1 comment:

  1. Most irritating about this incident with the Judge and the State of California is the fact. That the JUDGE made it clear to the STATE of his discomfort and why! The ideal that the STATE of CALIFORNIA at the last minute, decided to drop the case: only proves to me, that the STATE of CALIFORNIA wanted to stretch their capabilities as to see just how far they could go. Then turn around and drop the case/DISMISS and proceed with their intent to follow a citizen undocumented. Now I DEMAND the State of California to prove that they did not do this. They are the ones who wanted to take this to court originally, and they are the ones who kept probing for something, when there was nothing regarding me, a resident/citizen. Now my belief as un-rational as it may seem to some, is RATIONAL considering the odd events that continue to occur. The judge warned the state, and yet for the state to drop the case at the last minute is wrong. It places them libel for events to come and those that have happen since my return May 2015. This is especially true when interaction with other citizens/resident are of an concern!!! WHY would the state allow this to happen, when they could have dropped charges from the start. I left the court room disappointed and misrepresented, as if I had no rights at all. I and the Public Defender wanted a trial by jury, that was the only reasonable way (seeming the jury/representing tax payers) to get a fair hearing or explanation of events!

    ReplyDelete