Sunday, February 11, 2018

DICK JOKES---"Where's The BEEF???? by Paul Goree SFCA 2018






          WHERE'S THE BEEF--DICK JOKES --STRANGE SHIT THAT HAPPENED IN
SAN FRANCISCO


 
This receipt is from a gift card I found in San Francisco  ( Jan 31, 2018) one morning leaving MSC. It was at the bus stop 27 Folsom and 5th. My feeling elevated 6th sense, felt that it was placed there specifically for me, thus I did not pick it up immediately. I want to see if the man sitting at the bus stop before I and another arrived would pick it up. The bus arrived and as people was boarding the bus, I went over to the bus stop seats and picked up the gift card in front of him. IT was to Dicks Sporting Goods (I laughed think, uhm DICK-Cock. somebody must be sending me a message. must be a human) I looked the card up and it had a balance of $46, I went to Dick website and didn't find anything I liked thus sought to exchange it for another gift card or cash. Uhm To bad the symbolize didn't work, just like the inefficient consistent efforts over (18 years) of a sub-cultural collective that does not like me and has been very visible yet invisible and interrupted many objectives I cogitated as my life intent,  while I was accomplishing them! So the money didn't result in some dick??? Where's The BEEF!!!!  (Laughing with myself,  completely understanding my LIBERTY and INDIVIDUALISM!!!! I wonder about other Americans', ha ha ha ha)

Thank you for cashing in your gift card at a Cardpool Exchange Kiosk.
Payout method:Present voucher printed at Kiosk to receive cash. This email is for your records only.
Amount received:$29.50
Original gift card:Dick's Sporting Goods
Original balance:$46.83
Confirmation #:Q16VYCSNBM7RZ6DD9SGD5AW5FH
Please remember:Destroy the original gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment