Sunday, February 11, 2018

Hollywood Treatment ---SENIOR CITIZEN SERIAL KILLER---true story by a great American man in SFCA presented and treatment written by Paul Goree


 THE SENIOR CITIZEN SERIAL KILLER



Some times I meet the most wonderful people, with a seriousness that I often laugh/giggle off, seeming I find tragedy is masked with humor. Thus I meet this wonderful guy about 58 years old in San Francisco. He was an original all American man, who has seen and lived and LOVES this nation to the fullest extent! Yet as we was talking, we started discussing liberty and individualism, which seem to be lacking in full understand to all Americans. He think that maybe some American don't appreciate the very liberty they utilize everyday. He thinks that this nation is headed towards a Mad Max era, by which the United States will be a minimized county in the world. The equivalent of Germany today. This is something he is internalizing and he has decided that when he turns 80 years old he is going to be a serial killer. I laugh, "a senior citizen serial killer, that's not possible". He simply let my rejection of his intent be all the evidence by which he KNOWS without a doubt how this nation has been minimized by jokester who think and take their INDIVIDUALISM and LIBERTY as a given and place constraint, judgement, expectations, and HATE on others. He is correct, that is exactly how I feel.

This week I work on my journal and decided to write a treatment for his story which is original. It is Copyright TX for him, if he decides to identify himself. I am copy righting the treatment as a co-operation work, by which it is his original story and my writing-resulting in a treatment to present in HOLLYWOOD! ( Hint: "I really need to be in L.A." http://greatmusicandlyrics.blogspot.com/2018/01/i-want-to-be-in-la-eagles-of-death-metal.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment