Tuesday, February 6, 2018

These Old Shoes, over these GOD/JESUS Feet!



These Old Shoes, over these God/Jesus feet!


...and today I laugh with myself, and I did yesterday, not concern about the outside material worth of the living experience. More concerned and internally/externally focused on the Chiespirt---the worth of the "living thing..." God provided all of us in Genesis 2:7.  Thus I walk about in some old, torn, rugged, shoes: as with all things regarding "intention of others" I care less about where they came from. They served their purpose and they still serve their purpose, as to cover my feet from the "Danger of Nature Forces". Reminds me of A.Maslow, with Shelter/Housing being a  necessity,  by which society protects the mass population from the elements of nature, that can and do cause death!!!  http://paulgoree.blogspot.com/2014/11/maslow-theorem-great-society-america.html

Thus I were these old, rugged shoes as I have been homeless since 2010 (on and off- regardless of working, which only lead to a case with the Labor Commissioner regarding my employer. Regardless of continued status as an higher educational institution, the last one: ASU Phoenix, AZ 2013 (suspended by me, until I receive closure from Margaret Finn at S.W.B.S http://paulgoree.blogspot.com/2017/12/2017-time-is-slipping-away-margaret.html )  

Regardless of how silly, stupid, non-appropriate- I can not see myself continuing on in the Social Service Sociology field knowing that a case manager like Margaret Finn is out there and her clients (not me- I was a quasi client, through HUD) SSD/Behavioral clients are being lied to, as she lied to me. I think suspending my life career intent is WORTH it! At least, one person stood by their ground and principles of social empowerment! There will always be other lives, by which God hopefully will bless me again!!!


 Van Gogh painted several still lifes of shoes or boots during his Paris period. This picture, painted later, in Arles, evinces a unique return to the earlier motif. However, here Van Gogh has placed the shoes within a specific spatial context: namely, the red-tile floor of the Yellow House.
https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/436533 

No comments:

Post a Comment