Monday, April 25, 2016

INDIVIDUAL IMPORTANCE of LIBERTY and FACEBOOK THREAT LOS ANGELES 2016

As posted on Facebook 4/25/2016 by me 2:50pm
So my phone got stolen and Budget Mobile wanted to confuse the disconnection of the phone, after having in the past: issued a new phone number. this been going on since San Diego 9995 ending.
Importance, it preventing me from getting access to my Twitter account. Another factor, some in this NATION really make asses of themselves as they ATTEMPT TO DICTATE LIBERTY, as to when and if a person has to decide what is important to them.
EX: Of course family is important to me, but at this moment I am SOOOOOOO overly secure that my entire FAMILY (those I was raised with) know that what ever is going on with The threat that came from supposed person on FACEBOOK and what's going on in Los Angeles is more important.
Thus I was suppose to die yesterday according to the threat, I'm still alive. MY REVOLT will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment