Wednesday, April 27, 2016

THE KOREAN VISITOR CENTER DREAM IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA

I had the best mentor in the most DIVINE way...She was Mrs. Kim owner of the Silver Spur Hotel in Las Vegas Nevada. I use to get rattled with her constant statement..."GOREE, MY GOD told me!". I'd listen to her, and think, but isn't he's everyone's GOD.

How wrong I was to think this. He's not your GOD until you come to an understanding of acceptance of your savior first: Jesus, then develope your FAITH to the point of being able to accept the personal relationship GOD can and wants to have with you. At that point he is your GOD.

This wonderful but stern lady, had a way of making me appreciate my liberal thoughts but respecting her conservative thoughts. Her life story is amazing, seeming she was born in North Korea, after the war lived in South Korea and eventually became an America citizen.

She once told me of her finest ideal, and was considering if she could actually make it a reality. That ideal was turn the bottom portion of her hotel into a KOREAN visitors center. Showing her LOVE and appreciation she received for the best nation in the world, by which she got to live the AMERICAN DREAM! It would be her gift to Las Vegas, Nevada that could provide to world visitors ---what's so special about American and especially Las Vegas, NV.

It's thoughts like these that validate all Americans, even when some (within the margin of civil liberty) attempt to bring you down or prevent your from being all that you desire to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment