Saturday, March 24, 2018

CENSORSHIP IN THE USA, AS Craigslist Personals From Around the World ---- Minimization of Freedom of Expression

CENSORSHIP IN THE USA, AS Craigslist Personals From Around the World ---- Minimization of Freedom of Expression

 Related image

As Craigslist is being forced to close their personal ad section, due to US Congress HR 1865, "FOSTA", it is not surprising that around the world personal ads can still be accessed. Thus not the land of FREEDOM of EXPRESSION is proving to the world how hypocritical special interest groups and freedom of assembly can be to the majority!!!

The following are real Craigslist Personal Ads, listed 3/24/2018 10:40AM (San Francisco Time-USA)!!!




FRANCE:Image result for france
Publié
imprimer

GAY EROTIQUE FILM COLLECTION - m4m

 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Je souhaite vendre ma collection de films gays.
+ de 500 films de productions/titres connus
Falcon, Titan, Jocks, Cazzo, Lucas, Bel Ami, Mustang, Hot House, Buckshot, Raging Stallion, Kristen Bjorn, Kazan...etc
BON PRIX, par lot ou par studio
  • ne PAS me contacter pour des services ou offres non requises
Id publi: 6541166432
publié:


 BELGIUMImage result for belgium
Posted
print

Am ready to be a good wife to any good man

body: average
height: 5'7" (170cm)
status: single
age: 26
have lived a Very lonely life for many years, i am ready to build a new and happy family with any matured man from the age of 29 and above. My dear if you fine interest in me and ready to settle or if you find me as the right woman you need to spend the rest of your life with, send me a letter .I seek a well mannered lovely generous gentleman that enjoys outings and taking his lady out to lovely restaurants, gigs, events. It's nice doing things .
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6536892847
posted:



IRAQImage result for Iraq

 raq >personals >casual encounters>post>account
Posted
print

Hosting in Kabul - m4m - m4m (RS)

body: athletic
height: 6'0" (182cm)
masculine, athletic-build vers looking for fun at Emb or RS.

Open minded people wanted a NSA meeting.

I have body pics to trade.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6541339339
posted:




PAKISTANImage result for pakistan

 pakistan >personals >casual encounters>post>account
Posted
print

Hi i am in pakistan for 2 weeks - m4w (Islamabad)

body: athletic
height: 5'11" (180cm)
status: single
age: 29
Hi i am in Pakistan for 2 weeks and looking for a lady who is free and can give me a company will go for food shopping and outing if anyone interested let me know and rrply me asap
No strings attached
Cheers
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
post id: 6529754144
posted:




KENYAImage result for kenya

Posted
print

FROM FRIENDS, TO LOVERS TO SOULMATES ❤❤ (Nairobi)

body: curvy
eye color: Hazel
height: 5'2" (157cm)
zodiac: ♍ virgo
ethnicity: Black
native language: English
personality: Bubbly
education: Undergad
kids, have: 1
status: single
drugs: never
kids, want: Someday
smokes: never
age: 23
Long post alert!!

About me : I am a beautiful and curvy young woman in my early twenties. Five feet two inches, 150lbs.
Sweet, intelligent, outgoing, outspoken with a bubbly personality.

I have a beautiful and amazing son; around 6 months old (definitely part of the package) who i love more than life!!
Despite the fact that he is my special little guy, i would love to have a connection with an adult
It's been over a year since i went on a date..

I enjoy cycling, movies (i am an addict),i love cooking, books, baking, eat outs, a night out (although it has been a while) definitely sleeping and i always like trying new things.

I am not looking for casual sex, i am searching for a serious guy, who shares my interests, lets start out as friends and see what happens. I want someone that will help me grow and make me a better person! (I know that it's hard to find such a person here but it wouldn't hurt to try)

Anyway, serious responses only. Don't forget to include your *photo (for a quick response), your age and a little about yourself.


I'd prefer anyone that's within Nairobi because long distance relationship hardly ever work.

P/S No picture=No response.

Ciao
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6511196374
posted:
updated:


I guess the rest of the world gets to enjoy and access for their individualistic whims, the delight of what was once known as FREEDOM of EXPRESSION in the United States!!! Enjoy, such freedoms are always bound to be removed!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment