Wednesday, March 28, 2018

SAN FRANCISCO CHASE BANK ($20 Million Dollar DEMAND) and Sub Cultural Collective.

IF I DID NOT POST AND PRINT THIS ONCE, ONLY TO HAVE TO POST IT AGAIN: THEN THIS DEMAND IS STILL CAUSING CONFLICT - OR PRIVATE SOCIAL NETWORKING WILL NEED TO START CALCULATING THE PER MONTH/YEARLY FEES!









Image result for Chase bank san franciscoIf ever a citizen arrived in a new town, willing and able to be all that they could be. That would be me, in San Francisco. Only to be confronted the first week with the best opportunity to work and also get intergrated into San Francisco and the Bay area all in one.  I had obtain a job via a New York City Temporary Agency, that was hired to hire some local citizens to do research for a MUNI rider study.  I got hired. Later that week I was approached by a sub-cultural collective and asked if I wanted to make some "EASY" money. At first I said "No" because I was assuming they would not cover the cost of the phone contract fee.  They didn't even know what I was talking about and stated, "This had nothing to do with phones!" They brought me to the side and as we walked they explained it to me. It involved check writing or check account opening. I was not interested (#1 making it verbal towards entrapment ) because what's the point. I gave them my number to get rid of them (#2 verbal towards entrapment, not interested) and when I left between 12PM and 6PM they must have left over 6 voice messages on my phone asking where I was and if I still wanted to do the check thing!

AT WHAT POINT DID THEY NOT GET THE MESSAGE THAT ---I WAS NOT INTERESTED!!! This is entrapment! And then to run into them the next day, and be confronted - I at that point will simply JUMP into the ordeal and let whatever their TRUE intent be manifested!  We went to the first Chase (some where in  San Francisco, I was still new to the area---the very first week!) location and I went in with the check provided, written in my name PAUL DEWITT GOREE. They wrote the check for about $900, I went into the bank and the teller ran my California Id card. I thought that's cool, seeming through-out their data bases, they could see if I ever had any transactions with them.  When the teller informed me that it was taking longer than usual, I informed her, "I'll just try again maybe tomorrow."

 Image result for chase bank market and 8


Then they decided to go to another location. The downtown San Francisco Market and 8th St. I went in and this time (considering the check probably was already FLAGGED, which only makes sense, seeming Chase would need to secure all of their customer accounts) the check was turned over to the manager, along with my California ID (Los Angeles address) and Pre-Paid Visa. WHY THIS SUB-CULTURAL COLLECTIVE was so determine, now should be taken to court. As I have stated before, I would want Chase to press charges against me  :

05/26/2018 UPDATE: I recently found out on NPR that in some cases the bank institution does not have to press charges if funds were not collected and that the police department does not have to get involved if the bank does proceed. However the DISTRICT ATTORNEY can press charges based on the evidence provided (the check) and if requested so, will proceed!!!!

My DocuSign ID  My photo

PaulGoree
paulgoree@live.com
Member since 2014
DocuSigned by:

 PAUL DEWITT GOREE


If I can not find PEACE in any city that I attempt to reside in, and these type of events keep going on, unattended.  Then what use is my WORTHLESS Liberty at this point. And Charges need to be brought up against me, to remove me from the FOOL list of scapegoating.  Also in addition to the CLOSURE I am seeking from Margaret Finn in Phoenix, AZ - I KNOW HAVE TO SEEK A SECOND CLOSURE FROM SAN FRANCISCO, in order to move forward from here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment