Monday, March 12, 2018

WHY I NEVER BELIEVED IN "METH INDUCED AUDIO HALLUCINATION

WHY I NEVER BELIEVED IN "METH INDUCED AUDIO HALLUCINATION"

 Image result for spiritual shaman zulu

The day the radio came on. That is the radio-transmitter/receiver audio that I became conscious of occurred in 2008. Yet the 4-5 years which preceded it (2004) is what re-conditioned my for the upcoming events by which I would be more susceptible to increased levels of conditioning that alters the perception of what one is perceiving-through sensory receptors. Here is a link to a prior work that detail Napoleon Hill and Enlarging the American Melting Pot. Thinking of a future America and the utilization of higher energy.   https://wordpress.com/post/paulgoree.wordpress.com/27

1# Similarities of Repeat Patterns and Individuals Acquaintance. 
Similarities of patterns that are repeated by only a few in society are usually closely grouped. Small collectives, repeating what may seem as awkward behavior. That I had not witness any place else in the world that I had visited up to that point. For example in Las Vegas 2006, out of all the many of homes I have visited, I noticed that perhaps 3 homes had removed the 'crawl space attic cover', leaving it open, as if that was the norm. Seeming I am one not to disrupt anyone's individualism, nor suggest what only a few find "trendy"- I never really mentioned it. Finally in one home I lived in I brought it up to the "quasi" home owner/friend who invited me to stay at the home, and who was responsible for the home. I told him that I find it awkward that only a few people seem to leave the 'crawl space attic cover' off the opening. And asked him why did he decided to do so. It was even more awkward for me, seeming that out of 4 bedrooms I had a choice of, the one I chose was the one whereby the "crawl space attic space" is. I didn't feel totally uncomfortable : he and I discussed the 'crawl space' and how I felt about it, and what my thoughts were. I told him that my thoughts and feeling changed based on whether I am high or not. When I am high on meth, which we did often, and I am alone in the house, I tend to be stuck in my room on the computer, until I start focusing on the 'crawl space' opening.

I allow my imagination to freely roam all sorts of possibilities, as to what could actually be up in there and if so, why haven't I found the inclination, to get a ladder and go up into the 'crawl space'. Or even a chair and just look into the 'crawl space' and see. I let him know, it's my own fault for not attending to something more intensely. (6 years later I would rethink my opinion, upon reading an article in Scientific America by The Skeptic, Mr. Michael Shermer -by which one is to seriously question the consequences of being to avoidant to the fear that is possible as we venture out into the world vs. the consequences by which we lock ourselves into our homes afraid to venture out, knowing such fear doesn't exist and is waiting to attack us, like a snake in the grass!) At the time I felt that if I had to prepare myself so consciously, then I would be minimizing my natural 6th Sensory Receptor- Instinct.  Seeming I had already applied for and obtain approval  the pre-stages of a non profit 501.c3 company I started titled Chi-Espirit (Fiction Name, spelling CHIESPIRT.) I started the company, with the encouragement of a friend, who I placed as my second in charge. Chi-Espirit is a way of life, by which I have through out my life, tried to live. Thus in school I went out of my way to accept the indifferences that others may have exhibited towards someone else. Yet didn't care much for what others had to say or think about me. That was something for them to learn. I was always one to fully embrace new cultures as they seemed to stream through our city, county, state, and nation over one decade. Many coming from Asia - hence today for me #1 T.V. Show, 'FRESH OFF THE BOAT'.  I took a great joy in learning the differences in ethnic culturally diversity and I felt that a future America, would be that more tolerant to INDIVIDUALISM and LIBERTIES!

It is through Chi, Asian culture that "we humans upon Earth come to a total conscious collective understanding and acknowledgement of our inter dependence and connection with all other living things upon the Earth. A blade of grass is living and is just as important as me, seeming we both were created by GOD!" Also associated with Chi is total remembrance and respect/acknowledgment of ones linage/ancestors that have proceeded you. Through remembrance one is able to grasp their existences during the era of their lives and that provides total connection to the individual in the environment by which we share.

Espirit/Espirt- Spiritus Lenis, is Western European Civilization, term which translate depending on which nation in the Western European world, to basically SPIRIT.  I love the term and am more familiar with it in it French origin. However recently in Los Angele, CA a few friends, pointed out to me that my spelling of ESPIRITO was incorrect, and what I had placed upon a hat as Chi in cursive writing, looked like Mi. Together they explained Mi Espirito to me, and I explained to them how difficult it was trying to find a Spanish translation of such a simple word, ESPIRIT. The word in it more based expression is Latin and it is expressed Spiritus Lenis, all of these various translations and expressions of Spirit, all make reference to GENESIS 2:7 , the breath of life, by which God breath into the nostrils of all.

Thus during those developmental stages of Chi-Espirit, I more than ever was channeling my energy to consciously utilize theories and thoughts that I had learn from several authors, theorist, motivational pastors, pastors, artist, my family and their experiences and history. I firmly believed in the use of spiritual energy within the physical world. Understanding Shamanism, helped me get a full grasp of what the energy is that I was trying to define. Up til that point, I was so hooked on Freud's definition of Sub-Conscious Mind. Purely ignoring Carl Jung's term, "Shadow", later I started fully appreciating both Jung and Freud. Personally I am so into Carl Jung more than ever and believe he through Synchronicity, has provided data/theories by which we today benefit more from, than during his era. When attempting to study Shamanism on my own, I decided to do a 3 reference comparison. I knew that one of the books had to be from an Anthropologist. I decided to read Spirit Walk by Dr. Hank Wesselman (excellent choice, especially the chapter The Origin of Life).

 I demanded myself to make sure one of the book was from a Christian writer (which I thought would be the most difficult, but turns out there are an endless supply of Christian writers, writing on the subject of Shamanism) although the title of the book espaces me as I write this now, it was about the Ojibwe Tribe and Christian folklore of Jesus Christ existing in their folklore. As I was reading this book, it was suggesting that aspects of Jesus Christ life, are very detailed in the folklore of the Ojibwe Tribe and perhaps the missing years of Jesus's adolescent life was spent in North America, near the Ojibwe Tribe. To conceptualize this ideology, one must understand and accept Jesus as a Shaman.Which is something the author impressed upon me, which gave me a entire new prospective of Jesus. The final book was a Encyclopedia of Anthropology, by which I wanted to focus on 3 different indigenous ethnic cultures around the world and see if I could identify the similarities in their spirit walk ceremonies. I chose to focus on The Zulus, Aztecs and the North American tribe I chose, the spirit walk was not a spirit walk. Instead it was the War Dance by The Cherokee Native Americans during the Wounded Knee incident.1890.

When I was finish with this comparative study/essay I did for my own knowledge fulfillment and to better understand more about Chi-Espirit. And the entire essences of SPIRIT.  Thus me being skeptic I wasn't considering myself as such. I intentionally would not respond to thing if I felt someone was intentionally trying to pull the wool over my eyes. Why, since it is deception they seek to accomplish why not assist them, seeming they stage an entire screen each and every time. Carrying with them spiritual energy of their intent and actions. Whether some people believe this or not, I can not make believers of those who do not want to think about the Chi of their actions. Consciously it would be a better world, if we consciously attempted positive thoughts. Such as expressed in Bob Marley's song, "Positive Vibration" http://greatmusicandlyrics.blogspot.com/2017/12/positive-vibration-bob-marley-and.html. It not that such actions would remove, mal/evil energy from our existences. That is not possible. Negative/Mal energy co-exist with Positive/Good  energy. However, we can minimize the portion of negative energy anyone of us has to endure during any moment of life. This is why I was more accepting of such awkward actions, such as the 'crawl space' opening cover being removed. Why fear what I didn't sense was total mal energy, infact I saw it as good energy. Me and the "quasi" owner of the home, laughed together, seeming he fully understood why I might see the rational of such a awkwardness. But then as usual questioned as if I believed others are as introspective towards a collective in a non-self interested manner.

Another example of a repeated pattern of behavior, was at certain person homes. I noticed that all radio and television live/pre-recorded (such as the news) was somehow directly targeted. This was something I did not fully accept as a total conscious observation. It took a while, and what I noticed was that if I was thinking of a song (usually top songs that I would listen to or download on the internet) would be played soon after. One time I was encouraging a younger friend of another friend at their home. He was passionate about his love and support of Snoop Dog. On the radio the radio had just announced that such and such caller would win tickets to Snoop Dog concert in Las Vegas and backstage passes. He listened to the announcer and said, "Yeah right!" I listened to his negative disbelief and told him, "What you don't believe them, you'll never know if you don't call. You better hurry the calls are already streaming through to the station." He called the station, and he was the lucky caller to be chosen, by which he couldn't believe he actually doubted himself only to try/trust and overcome doubt. Later his attitude about attending the concert alone became something by which I became skeptic of (finally). It's not that I didn't like Snoop Dog, but the fact was that was his victory, his interest, not mine. So when I told him I was not going to attend the concert with him. He got very disappointed as if I was obligated, because I encouraged him to follow through with something he had some belief in, but not enough to follow through with an action.






No comments:

Post a Comment