Wednesday, March 28, 2018

MUNICIPALITY DUMPING GROUNDS

 Back in 2011, I was approached by a veteran in Las Vegas. She approached me and wanted to know if it was true, I was going to Phoenix, Arizona. And if I was going to be studying at ASU, there (Social Work) and I told her "YES".  She then asked me if I knew about CASA in Phoenix.  I told her, "that I did hear about it, and that I couldn't wait to see what it was all about and how efficiency it was towards a national homeless citizen based program (seeming it was difficult at the time for the municipal to get directly involved with homeless citizens, thus placing them above other citizens for services that are PUBLIC."  
She then informed me that when I get there, "DON'T LET THEM (the municipal) FOOL YOU INTO THINKING THAT: DUMPING HOMELESS CITIZENS INTO ONE CENTRAL LOCATION IS A GOOD IDEAL. IT ISN'T IT BECOMES A MUNICIPALITY DUMPING GROUND FOR ALL OTHER CITIZENS (such as Behavioral, Mental, Inmates etc).  At that time I was associated with a great guy David Galvin and he overheard our conversation and wanted to know, how I felt about the factor that people like her always approach me and tell me of these things with trust. I told him, that I'm use to it and that it only provides me the support that I need when I arrived to keep my mind and heart open. As I had provided him and he towards my CHIESPIRIT (Mi ESPIRITO) nature.
 
 And to think with all the sometimes ridiculous stories, and more important TRUE LIFE lessons he taught me about me, my intended field SOCIAL WORK and the PUBLICS TRUE NEEDS....I'm still one of the ones "WHO STILL BELIEVES IN HIM" and HE BELIEVED IN ME...song:  FRUIT BATS -"YOU'RE TO WEIRD'  https://youtu.be/K3fF9g2R7Bw  
at least we both acknowledged to each other "WHAT A MEX-I-CAN, CAN  and What A-African American-CAN, accomplish, regardless of all elese! 
 
HERE'S A GREAT ORGANIZATION THAT HE, TAUGHT ME OF IN LAS VEGAS, NV and all the help they provide citizens....https://handup.org/
Paul Gifford Goree
And to think 1999-2010 I experienced what Pink is referring to in this song: Only to relive it in San Francisco. And to think of the thousand of Bay/San Francisco Behavioral Citizens that have to endure the terror and torment of being overwhelmed by the conditions of "municipality dumping" diagnosed behavioral clients in unsecure and hostile environments. Where they are subject to v2k type technology/hidden speakers and microphones/ and VIBRATION NOISES from out dated machinery (air conditions, holes in the walls etc) which adds to their perception of the reality (SCR) which might be manipulated by sub-cultural COLLECTIVES! Also consider the collectives ACCESS or NOT TO R.O.I information!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment