Thursday, March 22, 2018

I IGNITE CHANGE----NOT ME, TO MANY PEOPLE SERIOUS WANT TO HATE and RE-ARRANGE..


 This is attached to my backpack. It came from someone in the Uni-Cal system. It states: I IGNITED CHANGE with LOVE!


  6m6 minutes ago
paul dewitt goree Retweeted paul dewitt goree
And when this was given to me (as well as the other two individuals in our group: seeming our group was sabotaged anyway day one, by someone taking a picture of our comments and mines METH SEX FANTASY) by one research psychologist at UCSF I never felt I ignite change, seeming now


paul dewitt goree @paulgoree2016 14s15 seconds ago
paul dewitt goree Retweeted paul dewitt goree
If I couldn't get enough people (just One person is all it took) to make some kind of complaint to an officials or question their civic workers) to ASK MARGARET FINN TO GIVE PAUL GOREE CLOSURE...then I'm not quit effective changing anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment