Monday, March 26, 2018

SCHIZO-FRISCO and the GOLDEN RULE

Image result for golden rule
REGARDING THIS PERSON M.JOHNSON who pretended he knew me in high school and then ended up make threats to my family as he went and purchased a bus ticket to Santa Ana, the day me and Mrs. Kim had to evicted him from the property!!!

CRAZY PEOPLE....LEAVE ME ALONE...I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON..DON'T WORRY.....

So what would you do if someone you did not know. Kept irritating you with none sense and trying to get close to you. Then turn around and start telling those around you, at the Salvation Army Transitioning Program, nothing but lies. Lies such as he knew me in high school and that he, family and other friends from high school are concerned about my substance use and the DRUG CHART CHALLENGE. That he is in Las Vegas and hopefully he can be of some help to. He even told people that my insisting and over dramatized actions towards the DRUG CHART CHALLENGE has altered my entire mental ability and that I am not the same as I use to be.

Any attempt by me to intentionally be down (why pretend about that which I do not have nor am willing to put effort to obtain) was criticized as he let others be influenced by his hearsay. I confronted him and let him know, that I am REALLY at the SALVATION ARMY for salvation...Their Mission STATEMENT IS; The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.

And after reading William Booths In Darkest England https://www.canonsociaalwerk.eu/1887_ldhreclassering/1890Boothdarkestengland.pdf there was nothing in me that was concerned about the lies that he was spreading. If people really wanted to believe those lies, then I felt let them. Less stress for me.

Image result for william booth
This person use to also try to get me involved with ZOOM ZOOM behavior. As I posted several times, the song by Aretha Franklin, "Who's Zooming Who"https://youtu.be/pOjjxXwjglM explains how I feel about those who ZOOM in on a person life, they end up being ZOOMED themselves. So I never found a need to search the internet to find out about the people who are attempting to associate with me. WHY, that would be a waste of time, seeming I have nothing to hide and for the most part STILL BELIEVE IN THE GOLDEN RULE and trust most people (not all today!!!).

He pushed me to research him. And when I finally did, I didn't truly believe the story I found about him (which is sort of impossible to find today. Back then I suspected it was PHISHED and still today, unless otherwise informed.) I found out that he was on some political candidates team. Finally she won office and then he started embezzling funds from her campaign. I didn't find it truthful, although I did research the candidate, who in 2008 had won office again, without him on her team.

It's bullshit like this that never really got explained. And at the same time the FBI was doing a sting operation on the Salvation Army.

Sometimes this is just unbelievable, and then coupled with the bullshit from SCHIZO-FRISCO, why would I believe any bullshit. And when it comes to professionals I verbally want to say WELL WHEN ONE PROFESSIONAL DOES YOU WRONG AND LIES AND MISGUIDE YOU, HOW ARE YOU TO BELIEVE ANY OTHERS??? http://paulgoree.blogspot.com/2015/02/case-manager-neglect-importance-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment