Friday, April 20, 2018

A NAME IS JUST A NAME: NO

 Image result for ethnic names

I would and have been offended being called Muhammad. When that is not my name at all. My first name is Paul, named after Paul McCartney ...YES from the BEATLES. That's how much of an affect the Beatles had on Americans, including African Americans. My last name is Goree, by which my grandfather is named and I couldn't be proud of that. Also I was born in Christian Welfare Hospital in East St. Louis, ILL. Thus a person ought to be upset if people keep on insisting on the ridiculous naming of a person, when the person is making it quit clear who they are.  If my name was Muhammad then that would be the case. But seeming that name was just attached in Las Vegas and carried on to Phoenix. It's not me!

I've had to deal with people like Michael Johnson (and yes I'm sure there are a lot Michael Johnson's in the United States, maybe the world. And yet as explained in "MY WORDS,  FROM MY EXPERIENCE, THERE IS ONLY ONE POSSIBILITY. That's unless he was lying to all of us at the Salvation Army Las Vegas, NV.   Michael Johnson was an African American man that came onto the Salvation Army Campus and APPROACHED me and did not like me. After my weird way of dealing with such people, by not saying anything, simply ignoring them. He then went about the transitional program telling people all sorts of lies about me.  Lies that ranged from he knew me in high school, and that friends have been trying to get in touch with me. He then went on to tell them that I'm getting a little forgetful and thus, he is concerned about my substance use. 

He always use to attempt to challenge me with computer operations. Which at the level he was claiming to be on. I am a beginner. Thus all of his effort to get me interested in his interest never were true. Even his supposed interest in TWINKS. I don't have an interest in TWINKS.  His favorite challenge was to get me to utilize the computer to research him. Which I don't have interest enough to research the people that come into my life. They came into my life, and if it's that crazy, then why would I use the same means that they would.

One day when I finally decided to look him up, I found out that he had been on some political Orange County candidates campaign. She finally did win the election, by which he started embellishing money from the campaign and ended up doing time/I suppose.  When I confronted him with it. He was more over whelmed that I remembered his girlfriend: Rebecca. Who then had to have an argument over seeming I don't and didn't know her.  REGARDING THIS PERSON M.JOHNSON who pretended he knew me in high school and then ended up make threats to my family as he went and purchased a bus ticket to Santa Ana, the day me and Mrs. Kim had to evicted him from the property!!!

CRAZY PEOPLE....LEAVE ME ALONE...I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON..DON'T WORRY.....




No comments:

Post a Comment