Thursday, April 12, 2018

Something Crazy Can't Find On Internet after News Airing



What the purpose of the news, if it can be fabricated by anyone. For example when I was in Las Vegas, NV I would sometimes be watching television. And it would seem odd, but the news story seem to always be a break away segment, and the persons in the visual clip behind the news reporter (always a new report doing on location stories) would always seem to resemble someone I knew from the collective of people I was slowly introduced to. At first I thought "eyes must be playing a trick on me" until I was introduced to a husband and wife, who had two homes in Clark County. One home was on Lake Las Vegas in Las Vegas, near Summerland. The other was towards UNLV. The home near UNLV had a full Audio/Video Control Room. The same that you would see on the news station or on talk shows. Where by they can do live editing, filming and fabricate news stories that seem REAL.

One such clip I saw involved a person I was introduced to, who had 3 girls. And the story was about how she had left her children in the car on a hot summer day, in the parking lot of Wal-Mart.  As the report was coming towards her to interview her, she waved her hand in front of the camera and tried to get into the car. 

Another story was about a cool young (20-22) African American couple from down south. They had a new born and apparently they didn't have a car seat. So they took the baby back to Sunrise Hospital where it was born and left it in the door way. They then ran to their car. When I saw the story I did not believe it. When an older friend asked me if I saw the story, I told him that I did, and he was telling me and another "roommate friend" that he didn't believe the story either. They already had 2 children and was so happy to be on their way back home down south.

Well even worst. If I was watching the morning news 4/10/2018 and I saw a story which sounded odd. It seemed odd because it was about a committee that was put together to represent Police Officers best interest in legislation that would alter how and when an officers could aim and fire their guns/weapons. This would pretty much protocol Police. The committee stated that this type of legislation would end up placing the officers and citizens at risk.  Yet if just now tried to find this story - it wasn't on Google Search, as I am logged into my Google account--10:33AM 4/12/2018.
 Of course I'm sure the story will be on the internet again. Reminds me of Jason Kirby  https://wordpress.com/post/paulgoree.wordpress.com/27

No comments:

Post a Comment