Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I Paul Dewitt Goree --Self Incrimination Testimonial ---Michael Moore Who???


 SELF INCRIMINATION REGARDING MICHAEL MOORE

This is a self incrimination testimonial by me Paul Dewitt Goree. Legally the statue of limitations has ran out in Nevada, California and New York by which either Michael Moore can press charges. But if I'm lucky, then maybe there's a way around that, and they can proceed with charges. The charges are desired by me, because they are linked to a more horrifying reality, which links secret networks of sub-cultural collectives. These sub-cultural collectives have the ability when networking to hack any systems and to manipulate data, causing some chaos - yet depending on the circumstance, the out come is questionable. Are these sub-cultural collectives the Robin Hoods of modern Hi-Tech advancement, by which their efforts allude even the greatest intelli-enforcement? Who knows, but seeming intelli-enforcement has long desired the employment of such collectives as individuals: maybe let to their own LIBERTY and INDIVIDUALISM, better becomes the out come.

Nevertheless my testimonial is about the identity of 2 Americans named Michael Moore.  Michael Moore #1 was (2002-2004 Las Vegas, NV) a inspired, positive-business, intelligent , ambitious upper ward mobile banking executive at Bank of America. I am sure that his wit and swiftness secured his disposition with Bank of America and with the numerous customers at Bank of America.  When I did identity theft upon him, to prove the easy access and the not attentive clerk positon through out the nation; he was swift to respond. When I telephoned Bank of America and requested that my account be altered. I was transferred to his secretary, who was puzzled, seeming he was in the branch office at the moment. Thus the phone call from a larger branch office made no sense. It alerted Michael Moore the banker and probably made him consider the notion, that if his accounts could be altered, then the security of all of the customers at Bank of America were at risk. Considering we were in terrorist times. Corporate America had more to be concerned about.


MICHAEL MOORE #1
Michael Moore #1 would also find out in time (1 month) that not only had I altered some of his accounts, including his employment banking accounts, I had also obtained an apartment in his names, a new mailing address (by which I had some mail re-directed through phone calls and letters I wrote myself . I refrain from using the United States Post Office Address Change form and also I refrain from using any corporate address change form. I was thinking the expense and legal nature of Corporate and official forms should be attended to by all employees, thus written request should be referred and a official address change form should be provided. If this is not attended to, then liability and security are up for grabs--under conditions whereby a corporation is being evaluated for their efficiency). I also opened some investment accounts with new investment financial stores, which were not FDIC regulated.









I never knew much about who Michael Moore #1 was. It turns out his name and data was given to me by some person, who are ONE OF THE SUB-CULTURAL COLLECTIVES I have written about in the past.  Their intent was to bring attention to Michael Moore, and from that point what becomes of him, is up to his own character. Even with the most dishonorable acts of behavior. A person is able to explain with intergrity their intent and the outcome of their actions, by which no other American can condemn them, especially when facts reveal their actions were preventive towards the future and were UTILITARIAN.  From what I found out through research and the intimidating expression of the sub-cultural collective, was Michael Moore #1 was the son of a heavy weight boxer. He was bright and intelligent, obtained his college degree and went on to be a successful bank executive.

Yet this information was provided by a sub-cultural collective: which today I am skeptical of, but then this is after the fact. If they had me thinking that they were FBI agents and Police officers, by which uniforms would not distinguish them from REAL officers. Then many perplexing question are to be asked, but can't be answered. For example the following link: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-aide-harris-accused-rogue-police-force-20150505-story.html  

In the above link story, the ideal and reality during the years 2002-2016 about pretend police officers and higher intelligence agents, was very common; yet not accepted as truth in the general public. These sub-cultural collectives gain when cemented civic norms of authority are blurred. This is why I have always considered such actions terrorist and domestic terrorism, such as Timothy McVeigh . Another factor that should be considered, is that these sub-cultural collectives really gain momentum when their acts are detected and re-established by COPY CAT sub-cults. Providing a more complexing reality.


MICHAEL MOORE #2
The second Michael Moore is even more unbelievable. He is the documenting film producer/director. The year was 2002-2003. Once again I had received some data about a person named Michael Moore. But this time I receive less data than before. Thus I had to research. I found out that the data provided was an American Express account. I then proceed to be Michael Moore's personal assistant. I contacted American Express and requested a replacement card. I was told that this account was closed due to failed payment within a 90 day period. Seeming this account was not a revolving account, the only thing required was to pay off the entire balance (as always with these monthly total balance due American Express Accounts). I paid off the balance with the checking account that was already associated with the account. And requested the new card be expressed to me at the MGM Las Vegas. Luckily American Express had an brick and mortar location inside the MGM and when the card arrived the next day. I went into the American Express Kiosk bank and obtained the card. Which I then used for purchases, I donated to those in need.



The sub-cultural collective informed me after the fact. That this Michael Moore, was the film director/producer who was working on a new documentation film about identity theft and the effect on America and it's future economy...hint something along the lines of ROBIN HOOD for the betterment of the nations working poor.! Whether this was true of not, who knows. But the fact that I experienced this and other events from 1999-2018 have made life quite interesting and now I WILL copyright my experiences as lived!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment