Thursday, April 19, 2018

Revenge Rape (MALE to MALE ) Meth Induced


The crazy things people say sometimes are not as crazy as they seem and have a direct link into their intent, as they mask it and manipulate it 20 times over to remove themselves for the actual act committed. Yet none of these efforts work and eventually the TRUTH comes to the surface.

I had a causal roommate (not permante)  once in Las Vegas (2006), who manipulated a fan, to make vibrational noise and to also put me in hypnotic state of mind. (Watch Movie: Whirlpool https://youtu.be/FxnoYVFVytM ). That fan was later used for a series of incidences which I couldn't tell if they were real or not. But one day when he whispered in my face in a low serious voice " you just don't know how many loads of cum I've dumped in that ass of yours while you where asleep. ". I couldn't deny the prior incidences as not being real. But was this the lie to another lie, from past lies.  After his rude comment, I just continued to my room and didn't take him serious. I didn't even want to think what his intent was by the statement. Then there was the fan he jerry-rid (altered) that was so loud and made a rhythmic beat to it that was hypnotic. It was like vibrational noise. I needed the fan, it because it is hot in Vegas and he refuse to let the AC be on  much seeming it was his apartment I shared the rent with I had no other choice

The Loud hypnotic fan, the cool air during the hot  days and me coming down from meth, on days I didn't have to work...made for a really scary situation by which I don't know  if it really happened or if I was sleeping. I would lay nude on my be on stomach d and relax into the most relaxing meditation..  was conscious but was so relax that I kept telling myself don't move just enjoy this relaxation. As I laid there I heard him and two friends of his and mines. One was a female and the other her boyfriend. She was anxious to sees if my roommate really had control of me/conditioned me yet.  So that her boyfriend could finally revenge fuck me because: when I was with them (2004), we did some strange hotel LOOP-HOLE FRAUD, that never resulted in anything except dismisals for me. It's strange that from the hotel books, I could tell that they were supicious of other business crimes which would put their hotels at risk of Federal violations. I Stayed with them she promised him that we could get high and fuck around after I Finished work. We never did fuck so she brought him over 3 years later to my roommates apartment (2006)to give her boyfriend  the ass she promised him back in 2004, beside they both thought I had gotten to hot head and egotistical.

As I laid in my bed coming down, I was total relaxed. So relaxed that I did not want to move. I remember think to myself..."Do not move one inch of your body. Enjoy this peace." There were few thougths on my mind. There was no use in playing the radio because the fan was so damn loud and I wouldn't be able to hear it. As I laid there relaxed I must have slipped into a delta awakening type sleep by which I was some what conscious of a few sensory receptors that were functioning. Audio and touch. I heard someone come into the room, it was her boyfriend. I heard her cheering him on, from my roommates room. I heard her say his name and to fuck me good and hard.

He touched me, got on top of me and proceeded to have sex with me. When the incident was over, I seem to be in and out of sleep. I heard them leaving the apartment. This incident happen in 2006. 2007 for have the year I took the advice of my sister and mom and tried to see if I could live in California. It didn't work out because I was so depressed about what had happen to me in Las Vegas from 1999-2007 and I didn't have a clue. Regardless of all the loop hole activity I did. Nothing was ever verified. When I was leaving Cali, my mom took me so we can be alone, she asked me "So you're not going to tell me what they did to you?" I felt even worst, and told her the only truth that I knew..."I don't know!"

When I returned to Las Vegas seeking answers. I lived with this same roommmte again. Again the deep relaxing sleeps would follow my meth use, by which one time a series of guys (4) who all verbalized how much they hated me and wanted to leave their mark. So the revenge fucking began. This incident happened again, soon after but only 2 of the guys returned. So when my roommmate made that rude comment about "loads of cum being dumpped in my ass." I felt hopeless and not seeking to know.

Since I've been in San Francisco, I have been confronted twice by some younge (24-28) African Americans who both have indicated to me that they witness a METH IV Rape. One of the brothers admitted he was the one rapped, and that it wasn't about being homosexual or not. He wanted to freak on meth and he was told IV really boost your sex drive, but what he didn't feel conformtable about was being forced raped while so high he wasn't fully aware of what was going on. Very sad story that this type of behavior continues. Thus street harassment must be fully legislated.

No comments:

Post a Comment