Sunday, April 29, 2018

Twitter Post About Current Game

Apr 25
Also thinking about ORWELL, chapter 8 Animal Farm...well I guess since I always wanted a DOMINO EFFECT (1999-2018) by gosh someone else out there and in San Francisco thinks the same!!! Let's get it started! I'll be the HAPPY SMILIING Domino.
Reminds me of Phoenix, AZ. Then a carriers small leather bag-carrying good news! Now it's a brief case the kind that LAWYERS carry, hopefully carrying a DOMINO EFFECT (1999-2018 every corporation, celebrate, enemy, friend, and hating sub-cults) Now it's the CHIESPIRIT BAG.
Uhm the Chiespirit bag. It's the full story-all that is natural in the universe that God created, and all that is cursed and withered. I can't think of anything by which I could do, but then other could maneuver not knowing the entire TRUTH and what their doing! Thank Yaw'll!\















I've waited since 2000, for this bullshit to break. The Michael Moore stories didn't trigger a thing, ABQ Police Academy-The USA Navy, nothing trigger a fucking thing! To bad I don't break windows, but will love the DOMINO EFFECT, especially how it'll effect LAS VEGAS, NV.

 paul dewitt goree @paulgoree2016 Apr 25
E.D.S tried this surprise going away party for me, when my contract was over at LTV Steel/EDS. It didn't go well! Their the geniuses, I think they along with FBI could let somethings be known! THE TRUTH! So don't start what you've started San Fran, obvious many here are in too!


No comments:

Post a Comment