Sunday, September 25, 2016

EMAIL FROM AFRICA





I have no wishes or desires currently. Due to a self revolt caused by two unerhical case managers (but that's another story). So when another email from Africa came. As usual I didn't think much of it. I'd been reduced to thinking globally, people had nothing but extra time to waste. Of which, ends up part of a man made cycle. I'm so tried of man made cycles:they are a means to there own creator, of which nothing spiritually gets accomplished (no humans syncing to cosmic order).

The only accomplishments are those which its human creator(s) design.
It wouldn't surprise me if the creators of this latest series of international financial chaos,  wasn't INTELLI (global intelli). It wouldn't surprise me a bit. Who else would continue to forward boring correspondences continuously.  What was the hidden motive?

Oh well with all things of my surpenidity life: I'd have to wait as the tides of time washed in nothing obvious to me. Yet possibly of worth to another. It would be the only rational explanation I could conjure up to account for so much wasted time and effort.

So the email stated the following..

UNITED AFRICA BANK FUNDS INC  HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UAB HOUSE    0000 MARS VEDA RUE
P.O. BOX 0000  LAGOS  NIGERIA    PHONE: +000 000000 0000   WEBSITE: WWW.UBAINCGROUP.COM

Hello, I am DM, director cash processing unit, United Bank for Africa [UABF the only bank appointed by the O.AU. Members lead by President MR. DOSH].

Because of the frauds going on in West Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money owed to them. The above Africa union held meeting in Nigeria and resolve to pay all beneficiaries in cash through means of diplomatic courier service.We receive your files from international monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiaries.Take note; three thousand united state dollars (us$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.

Therefore,I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will be no more five million ($5,000.000,00) but four  million and nine hundred and ninety seven thousand united state dollars ($4,977,000.00)    . 

If anybody tells you that he is paying you in bank draft or telegraphic money transfer both Western Union and Money Gram, do not listen to him or her because due to this frauds no international bank honors our remittance instruction any more that is why we settled to pay in cash through courier    .  We also received a security report that you paid the fraudsters who have been deceiving you, telling you that they are going to send this money to you.

Dear, as a trusting banker, controlling this cash payment now, I advise you not to waste your money by paying any body in advance again, and if you just follow my instruction, you will receive your money in three days time.   

Your fund will now be packaged in box and take to the diplomatic courier service for immediate shipment, I will also send the picture of the box by attachment to you to see how the money is packed, and I will send you more mails to give you more information for you to know the genuineness of this transaction. 

Therefore, do forward your home address and direct phone number to me for quick delivery because time is   not in our side. All the documents will be sent to you if I am assured that you have stopped sending money to those fraudsters.    Am waiting to hear from you with the   required information of yours.    MR. DM    Director cash processing unit l)35-6 united Africa bank funds (U.A.B.F).    Email: DOM-UABFNC@unitedafricabankfunds.tk

Imagine that, seems like a sincere attempt to apprehend some culprit(s), or scapegoating others. I wondered which one I'd be if this truely occurred. Yet the question arises,: rather the right ones get busted. For me this was no different than the numerous times in the past. Some collective would attempt some financial altercation and some how I always seemed to be indirectly involved.

Maybe my name was a super-scapegoating name. You'd think  Intelligent thieves would avoid me at all cost. Unless they were seeking some invisible legal protection. The kind usually associated with entrapment charges thus resulting in  immunity. For a while I let my imagination run wild pondering the global financial intrigue and mystic.  I sought to find world news correlation. And when no such discoveries could be found.  I simply thought, 'well don't ruin the plot-let it flow'.

I imagined that great nations at sometime or another plunder the treasury departments of other nations.  This serves many purposes, whereby a halt in military weaponry and infantry would decrease resistance.  No money to support a man war, means defeat by opposition.

Wow I couldn't phantom the ideal that a I vicariously would be used so strategically, within historic  mischief. To think as these various misfits try to either plunder a nations treasury or pull the wool over my eyes- I am having great fun with it. Sort of reminds me of Mark Twains' Tom Sawyer- a romantic adventure,  at least in his imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment