Thursday, September 22, 2016

Zero-Zero (Won!) by: Paul Dewitt Goree

https://wordpress.com/post/paulgoree.wordpress.com/1712

Zero-Zero (Won!) by: Paul Dewitt Goree 2016/823/9 San Diego (BCSD)
0
Opening:
Zero-Zero is a factor, I finally understand within my FAITH and Spiritualism! This years, Holy Week, day three is where I stop on my posting of Holy Week. Day 3 represents for me, the continued thoughts of Jesus and the olive branch-which was CURSED. Cursed meaning, not serving its's purpose, as GOD had created it to be. On day 3, Peter (Simon) questioned it being WITHERED now. By which Jesus seemed to think that by cursing it, the withered state of all creations in the universe have no meaningful purpose. Well unless Peter (Simon) plans/has thought/intent to make something of it (man made) and thus although not expressed day 3 (but is within the Bible)...what ever is created, then give it to CEASAR! 
This lyrical book (8-10 lyrical songs) is a combined thought within me, of what I titled/labelled CHIESPIRIT.


COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS (SOUL SIPPING)
Hated it growing up...
Hated the whole damn conception...
Socially created norm, cutting my FREE-FREE blessed soul.
Anything GOD needed-My purpose fully in his plan
And when the coin flip, there's lessons through my pain.
I can't deny none of it...
Yet the S.C.R. focus, all the worst human motions-possibilities
I'd rather be floating u[ on a cloud in my minds’ EYE: creative eyes
From God own hands...

chorus:
Who took the hit first (I, I, I, I, I)
Who took the fall next (I, I, I, I, I)
Who took the KICK right down to the ground
Exactly where the fist first placed a wound.
I'm faded into a cosmic consciousness within
Hoping you'd do, the worst that you could do
Why defended what you're about?
Were never being real...
When it won't be you, later trying to figure out
why it feels like my soul is sipping
from the wound on my eye
soul is sipping out
from the wound on my eye
my is sipping out
slowly sipping out into space
neither one of us own!

NO, no I don't need to explain it again!
Every time someone see it, it seems like they feel it within
And I don't won't to remind myself, what I really was thinking then
Between me first-GOD first, my body 2nd state, "Stay down, Stay down"
Endure the pain and let the ending come
Soon you'll be in the sunrise, don't you know!
Not every decision in life is ours', I know
But from my point you did a half ass job-should take me out of existence
(Wrongful emotions, wrongful emotions)



ZERO-ZERO (Won!)
Hail, what the worth is
Was it enough to keep all the dreams alive-all those dreams alive
Hell is where some say it’s ending
Is that just expressed to keep the Shepard true- when the wolves no long give a damn
No need to wear that fake ass wool!
Is it just the same today, as it was yesterday,
I think it is, yes I know it is…

CHORUS:

            Zero-Zero as it begun
            Zero-Zero as it is vain
            Zero-Zero raised the first dust
            So Zero-Zero, won the earth!!!
            Now down on earth
            Somebody get a thirst
            Zero-Zero gonna cure it, cost it
            Yes down on earth
            Somebody lose their soul
            Zero-Zero gonna save it-redeem it
            Zero-Zero, nothing from nothing (withered, withered, withered)


EARTH IN DISARRAY
There was no assembly today
It felt forever had come our way
We won’t be coping alive, in this living experience
Yet there was no sense of tomorrow
More like the end is present ground
I saw the shadow fade
Dark turned safe
Trust distained and the many, many, many broken consciousness…


CHORUS:

The earth in disarray
They turned their heads one day
And killed in vain, the one with a message so true-so tamed

The moon became the sun
The sun became the moon
Everyday the fire burned and burned all that stood

The ocean turned to sand
The sky blurred orange and red
And still they sat there waiting for the messenger they killed


EMPERORS’ NEW ROB
Trumpets blared, blared and blared
News from his Majesty today, all hear – hear and be
A celebration to come, all you subject will enjoy
Festivals of better times, yes this is all for you
Treasure in every hand – pleasure for every living subject in the land of his….
            And all will eat like Kings
            And all will drink like Kings
            Be in favor of all – for all
            And all will be announced
            They love be devoted mounts
            Of unconditional respect through-out the land


CHORUS:
Tell me, tell me, tell me
Did you see, the Emperors’ new rob?
Tell me, tell me, tell me
Did he radiate – bright light for infinity
Ohhhh, tell me, tell me, tell me
Did you play along?
Did you make a bet?
Did you cue the enemy?
Did you look bewildered at him
Or feel the shame you felt he felt?
Or did you simply blow the candle out
And go to sleep?
DE MON FAIRE
I recall the days of  ‘LIFE MAGIC’-99 Vegas Crazed up trick bag
Boy I had some fun---believe me Right!
Yet I kept waiting, waiting in that line
Still no name on the DOCKY today! WTF
Is it me, or was it all a dream…..
As for friends, that I thought were down, all were paid and placed.
And the questions about money, Damn I was in the Vault
That funny - funny vault turning out to be the same
CHORUS:
Ohhh, but it comes around
Ohhh, yeah but it’s who involved
Somethings we never know
Ohhh, someone should have told me
It was like MAGIC, but now it’s Hope change – ruining
Ohhh, Ohhh, someone should have told
It was like MAGIC, but now it’s faith tilted!
Ohhh, Ohhhh, Ohhh, somebody should have told me about the
De Mon Faire Magic Hands
(Which hands-Caesars’ hands-magic hands)

At least back then it seemed sensible
A fool gets played every minute they say
And since I’m with the dirty, might as well jump right in.
No question of what this shit’s about
Beside, I’m still trying to figure out
How I walked away from 3 Attempted Murder Charges, Charges
(You’re innocent till proven guilty – don’t forget that son)
Now, they upgraded the system, demeaning my faith, demeaning my hope
My total blinded trust in the INVISIBLE force of the universe creation
Yeah they did this, yeah they do this all the time
With the upgraded FRIENDLY ALL TAGGER TRANMITTOR  SATELLITE
(like in the movies-shit right out of the movies)
And now my SOUL CREATOR, is over dubbed external chip in my ear!
WTF, WTF, RFID- upgraded what?


X_PRESS

It’ll fade, time will fade it all away
(fade, fade, fade…)
There’ll be no claim, be no name, no fame and no detested
(as fade, fade, fades away)
And I’ll be on the HIGHEST MOUNTAIN in AFRICA
HUGGING THE TREE OF LIFE, SMILING, PEACEFULNESS in my soul, thank you Jah again!

CHORUS:
X-Press
Not in presence
Any more among all men
Don’t wanna be wanted
By anybody –nahhhh
X-Press
Not in presence
Any more amongst the sheep
Not in state of mind, state of love, state of life
Among the wanted world….
I’m free, soul free, x-pressions undone
I’m free, soul free, x-pressions undone


As Jah changes the seasons, people change, the world changes
Maybe it’s for the better, but still someone’s getting hurt!
Yes it everyday…
And DEMOCRACY, yet call it Babylon if you won’t (if you dare)
They will just swept, swept, swept it all away into that big hole
That the rug will cover, so pretty, yes it’ll be so pretty perfect.
And I’ll still be on the HIGHEST MOUNTAIN IN AFRICA
HUGGING THE TREE OF LIFE, SMILING, PEACEFULNESS in my soul, thank you Jah again!


JUPITER IN THE WOMB
I feel I can breath –Exhale, the carbon of confusion
Early, early, early this morning I greeted the rising sun
And I felt blessed again, yes I know I’m LOVED>
Yet that short lived glory in my mind, went as it came
Knowing the fact remains – It’s another day to be…
(another day to be, another day)

CHORUS:
How did Jupiter
Get into the womb?
See was it right or lies
How we’d come unglued
Tell me how did Jupiter
Get into the womb?
Are some still playing games?
Is the Phoenix way, just to true, turned BLUE…
How did Jupiter
Get into the womb?
I’m still feeling the same pain
Feeling the same joys….
How did Jupiter
Get into the womb?
Is he DEAD or ALIVE
(He’s dead, he’s dead, he’s dead, he’s dead in the background)
(He’s dead, he’s dead, he’s dead, he’s dead in the foreground)
Yet I always thought LIFE, for the living, yes the living
So how can it be
That Jupiter got into the womb?


My soul, my soul to Jah I know it belong
It was that breath of life, which made me a LIVING THING
(Not man!)
And all these facts we share, we share them all the same
I’m still in awe that it just can’t be explain…
IT’s  UNCONDITIONAL, UNCONDITIONAL, UNCONDITIONAL
LOVE, love, love, love…
Love is unbounded, spinning the universe…
It’s all that JAH/GOD knows, GOD LOVE, GOD AND JAH all in one
So as I walk this earth, knowing that I carried (so carried and loved)
Every bump that I stumble, every person misleading-becomes…
Becomes part of the LOVING again…
And still I am in AWE, of the total connection I’m feeling in my soul
And yet the ear that I have, from the words other say, just don’t do much good.
I pray that there are no lies… Only love, only peace on CHI in the world for everyone to praise- PRAISE JAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment