Friday, September 9, 2016

STATE Possible VIOLATION of JUDGES DISCOMFORT WITH 1 YEAR OFF PAPER PROBATION_ DISMISS LOS ANGELES CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY DISCRIMINATION CASE.


SUMMARY OF INCIDENT: 
I enter the Los Angeles downtown library. I am thumbing through one of the books, with no interest in any of them.  I accidently tear one of the pages out of the book. A Librarian (Civil Employee-by the state taxes from the people of the state) hears a page torn and confronts me. The librarian make assumptions. I do not respond. She informs security to come and instructs the dispatcher who she wants to come. She also lets the security know, that she wants the police called and that she is making a "citizen" complaint. She is on the clock of the citizens. The library already has an internal security department. She radios dispatch and informs them I am moving into the lobby. Once in the lobby I kick back and wait for security. She wants him to take me to the security office, and when the police arrive, make sure he tells them-
"SHE IS PRESSING CHARGES". She is a civil employee on the clock. Such actions remove the authority of the police (now the police can only apprehend and transporting), it removes the authority from the internal security guards (all paid for by taxes payers) and I am a citizen (resident) of the state. First the state wants 1 year probation. Not happening as far as I am concern. I want a jury trial. Next hearing the state wants 1 year off paper probation

The judge is not happy with the state’s decision. We recess, when the public defender returns from the recess, she informs me that while she were in talks with the librarian, She explains that maybe she made a misjudgment and that I at first seemed like A HOMELESS MENTAL PERSON.   I am a tax paying citizen (San Diego County) and I feel offended, that a civil employee can't seems to understand--She should consider, that we the citizens are the client, the customer, the people: like her, we have our civil liberties and she is on the clock. Her personal opinions should be constrained or she should not go into civic work.

CURRENT:

Statue of Limitations are nearing. I have contacted several lawyers in Los Angeles city. All point out the importance of not letting these statues expire. Yet they can not take this case on. Suggestion is to contact the state board and get a list of person who can represent me with this case. The case is not for monetary damages of any civil reward. The case is to point out civic duty and change of civic policy. Customer service or should I state, CIVIC EMPLOYEE CITIZEN DEVELOPMENT (discrimination of citizens. She might as well expressed: "I DON'T WANT NIGGERS LIKE YOU FUCKING UP CITY PROPERTY!!!!". Also to look into matters of civic duty and their citizen life. Two separate factors. When on the clock, the civic employee is not a citizen, they are a civic employee! Thus their obligation is to the civic order and the citizens. When they are off the clock, then they resume their roles as CITIZENS.

So I want to take the state to court. I believe that they state (regardless of the judges decision before the dismiss) put me on OFF PAPER PROBATION any way. And thus needs to prove that they didn't. I believe the state has done this to other citizens and that it has lead to convictions. Thus I still have 3 months with the state of California before the statues expires. I will contact the state board and proceed to sue the state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment