Monday, September 12, 2016

SOUL ENERGY- METH TRANSITOR TRANSMUTTATION-AND MIND CONTROL


SOUL ENERGY- METH TRANSITOR TRANSMUTTATION-AND MIND CONTROL

This work seeks to explore the inherited operational factors of 'energy' in various transmuted forms. Energy is defined differently depending on the theorist thoughts and intent. Whereas
Webster defines energy as
  1. fundamental entity of nature that is transferred between parts of a system in the production of physical change within the system and usually regarded as the capacity for doing work; to usable power.
  2. Einstein defined it and referenced it as the dynamic between space and time.
  3. Another used definition, details energy as...
  4. 4:  usable power 

Sandra Ingerman worked/studied under Dr. Hank Wesselman. she studied the Zuni Indian 1/2 population vanished couldn't communicate with the remaining portion of the tribe. Similarly, Christian Dispensationalism  works detail 'the rapture' by which some humans are 'taken' up and separated from the remaining earth population. This concept of an ascending rapture is not expressed in the bible at all. Yet the separation of ascending is a factor related to the second coming of Jesus, whereby the dead ascend from the living (1 Corinthians 4:5 ).
(http://www.christianbiblereference.org)

This is possible

So substances especially scheduled 2, enhance intuition and 6th sensory reception (Napolean.Hill). This is the interim realm.

I've seen the interim realm. I consciously saw the interim realm 1st in New Mexico outside Albuquerque in a native American ruins. I interacted with the interim realm it was photographed by a photographer/RN 1994.  2nd time Los Angele's and  San Diego 2015-2016. The sub cult collective would have some believe all meth/schedule 2 substance users are mental or have chronic behavioral issues, even those with enhanced  sensory reception especially 6th sense.

The interim is like being a medium in the non-consciious reality as a physical mass where both realms are consciously observed The interim realm is sullen and non verbal. Like in Dr.Wesselmans chapter 'The cradle of Life '(Spirit Walker) ( http://www.sharedwisdom.com/product/re-enchantment-shamanic-path-life-wonder ) The force they witnessed into Ethiopia was communicating in an instance- non verbal. And was created by God.

  In Los Angele's winter 2/2016 Christian radio host explained shaman get their power from mountains, canyons, woods all mostly naturally nature. Whereas pastors get theirs from their congregation. The larger the congregation the more GOD blesses the pastor as he grows .ex. Joel Osteen. Thus my interest in Balboa Canyon San Diego, CA is because of that nature variable and the spirit enlightenment felt from the presences of life and death at all times. Its balancing for the soul (ying-yang)!


I will be docking the Fake dialogue heard through manipulation of frequency transmitters and receivers. l Under the Sur name St. P Goree. Also I will post to this new blog all of the email texts message I wrote from 2001-present on Yahoo, Live, AOL, Google and Evernote and Dropbox also Microsoft pre- Cloud.


The reality of a meth being a transistor factor of humans is possible. Elevated frequencies of all 6 senses ( https://www.sciencealert.com/scientist-claims-he-s-discovered-a-magnetic-sixth-sense-in-humans ) along with brain washing from transmitted fake dialogue.  I was blessed to meet someone from Honduras in  PHX,AZ who told me about meth and manipulation of users. The user is,hypnotized. Their conscious mind is suppressed as their sub conscious mind is directed by the contoling culprits.  Also when detailing 6 sense reception, consider work done at University of California Berkeley Global Coherence ( http://www.globalcarerooms.org/rooms/login/gci ) and Doc Childre work Heart Math ( https://www.heartmath.org/about-us/team/founder-and-executives/ ).

All of this is like the movie Whirlpool (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042039/) where the hypnotic state of mind is developed by attending to the fake scripted dialogue. I will detailed 5 instances where I was in a hypnotic transited state of mind in Phoenix and Las Vegas. But I resisted by trying my hardest to remain conscious and dock in memory as much as I could of the event. This event is explained later and it was Stephen Prices attempt to use hypnotic trance induced meth to control a persons actions. Stephen Price wanted to me to drop my life in Phoenix (ASU and MSW/JD program) and work with him on a movie script. Even to the point of moving to Hollywood. He explained his movie script idea which I had heard that script before in Las Vegas. A mad man gets some drag queens high on method and slowly with hypothesis/transistor them to rob a bank.

Stephen Price proceeded with his hypnotic trance attempt. I refuse to hear Stephen Prices silly lies (about a movie script ideal: hypnotic trance of meth users to do crimes for him--Like the movie WhirlPool), during the process it was as if I slowly passed out. I was high on meth 3 days it was Jan 2013. I felt myself lying on my bed. I consciously thought I was in a Delta sleep paralyzed. Napolean Hill termed it 'The Nightmare' but it's natural body antistatic.   I have always had them and I didn't fight it off because I heard Stephen Prices voices as if he was lecturing how the zombie transistor meth  mechanism works. At the same time I could hear No Mass ( name I titled audio dialogue to humanize it mentally) 'No Mass' wanted me to follow their direction and to be like Angel (roommate) and join sub cult collective.

As if Angel worked with Margret Finn  behind manipulated meth  behavior modification. This is why quasi case management does not work. It provides opportunity for unlicensed  persons to have contact with citizens. The state board is liable for all citizens and thus these quasi staff work as navigators in the behavioral service industry. Example one navigator (Sally ?)  that I had 1/2015-3/2015 worked for Community Bridges Phoenix, AZ and she was fired for unauthorized behavior. She once went to my apartment manager, obtained the keys to my apartment and used the keys to check to see if I was in my apartment hiding. This is illegal. Just because her agency did the administration of the non-profit funds (HOME INC.) she thought that she could violate my civil rights. 

I argued in internal thought with' No Mass' it was as if they couldn't read my thoughts. They wanted me to follow Stephen Prices as they translated for me.


Hence WHIRL POOL which I saw for 1st time in Phoenix, AZ along with several suggestive movies most classic Hollywood. Ex. FBI case 8080, and Lee Van Cleef's movie GOD's GUN. These movies helped me expand my mind as to the reality  of possible human manipulation and the blurry existences  of V2K mind control. I know alot of great invisible force and people are looking out for my best interest and all others n in an utilitarian way as I attempt and always think regardless of my actions my intent is honorable and heart GOLDENLY  BLESSED!

They will succeeded. That I will succeed. I found this out in a 2002 chat room whereby many wanted me to feel less than and my intent to be unwanted by the public. They were the opposition, and stated facts of those through out history who were MURDER for being like me in thought. I let them know  how proud Dr.Martin Luther King Jr must have been,  to die knowing Americans future would be won. So death is worth the fight!!! (To be continued)



No comments:

Post a Comment