Friday, September 8, 2017

E-Mail Religious Show DAYSTAR


Paulgorees Weblog
Sun 10/10/2010, 4:37 AM You

ESPIRT

Wow look looky here. At this moment Daystar is airing one pastor and he is detailing the need of FORGIVING. I think (the Jesus Love in Me) yes, but, but Forgiveness CO$T. The pastor say forgiveness is a self-destructive means, yet the torment is worst. Then he states Jesus’ best Mathew 18:21 and I think "Oh Jesus, why? It's not..." At that point, I must stop and hold my head down. For Matthew 18:21 is CORRECT, for I have been forgiven countless times. Therefore, forgiveness is heartful granted, but it will take time to conceal the scar. It is not a badge to me, nor a reminder of what ever occurred. It is just the mark of human intention, to be perceived as willed. Since it happen to me, I see it indifferently.
The scar also does take on human mediums, uhmmmm I’m think HOLLYWOOD, MOVIE STUDIO, POINTS, ROYALITIES, OPENING CREDIT, and ISOLATION (not one single interview or explaining what is said to be created by me. - EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS but not publicity.) Who knows my head might exploded, oops wrong word. Hey the storyline of a new work titled ESPIRT, written 10/10/2010 on the only trusted accessible network (SPRINT) (I can’t get Window Live or WordPress on my LG phone, uhm see how $$$ alters ones ability!QQ) Any way the new untitled work is out there, it is awesome and has many latent tales of human destruction at it’s worst. Yet as “All things come to good in the end”, I do believe this is TRUTH. It’s all about Alien invading humans, but one got a way and he is used by criminals and enforcement duel effort of which they plot to kill him, but they can’t because it expose them. Things get so bad that their final attempt to explode him up is picked up by some terrorist who load his body with TNT which is stored a fat cells and when the evil people who ruined this innocent mans life blow him up, they blow up 6 states and 5 million people. The United States is under marshal law with China governance.
But unknown to all the innocent man was taken by an alien USA government project in New Mexico whereby they injected the ESPIRT of the alien into the human, then altered the DNA to remove the Alien qualities that where mystic and super natural to humans. Yet during the project before they could alter him, he got a way and they could not find him or knew where they had taken him. Because they never took him, he sneaked onto the base and was hurled into the project by accident. As he grew up, evil evil powers that be, located him but kept it a secret and injected him with their own chemicals to latent him to their will in the future. Three such powers that be (you know and I know that these powers that be are a co-op between 3 HUGE ALL AMEIRCAN CORPORATION and Politicians the mouth and pencil puppets) Nonetheless the 3 mixtures interacted with the aliens ESPIRT and the human DNA and an UBERMESCH was created.. So when they exploded him and half of the Western United States, he survived ( funny clip he was found in the vast destruction singing Turkey In The Straw (inside joke, had to be me).
Anyway the world is going crazy to meet him, but some HUGER POLITICS AND $$$$ BIG BIG BIG BUSINESS$$$$ won’t have it, they want him isolated on an island, so they can still use him for research also they don’t want him to tell the little portion of his alien side and why and where the aliens came from. He finds it in himself to do the right thing and gets in touch with the worlds HUGEST JOURNALIST and she broadcast the show of which the world watches (highest viewing ever in history). He tells her all that he knows, about the experiment how he got on to the base, the aliens and what he remembers as they injected the alien ESPIRT into him and the others. He then reflects what the alien ESPIRT has to say. The Alien ESPIRT details that his existence was returning to earth to Mexico City where they had lived in co-existence with the Aztec and surrounding Indians up til 1450. At that point the aliens decided to leave earth and wanted the Indians to come with them, but they did not want to leave their NATURAL home (EARTH). The aliens informed the Indians that a universal evil was coming and it would torment their souls for eternity. Only few of their generations would be whole soul. They returned to the universe never to return until 1950, where they crashed in South East New Mexico (near Silver Lake) and was taken and hidden by the USA government.
Then in 1970 the aliens attempted to return to earth to recover the crash remains for it held Alien Top Secrets, which had already been utilized by the USA government and others secretly. These alien where also captured and this is where our character enters the picture, for he is a 2-3 year old over excited and adventurous child who often wonders away from home, but this time wonders onto a military base and is hurled into the 2nd phase of the experiment. The first phase 1950 was a joint effort of the harmed but surviving aliens, who eventually died by authorities. The second phase was not a joint effort, it was a mission to prevent the earth humans involved from continuing the development of this project for it had created new germs and cells that would radiate into space over time and cause vast destruction. Nevertheless, the second phase aliens were captured and poofed away into think tanks around the world for experiments and knowledge.
During the televised broadcast our character, explains that he was the last hope for humanity for his story would be evidence to the world and universal existences - including the Alpha Omega, that the earth was indeed a loving creation of God, but turned evil by the hands of a zealous fallen angle Satan. Our main character tells the journalist that when the explosions happen, he was in bliss. He could hear the most beautiful music and saw a wonderful garden around him for what seemed like weeks. Slowly white and black smoke filled the garden and his vision and he stood alone in the smoke wondering what had occurred. Suddenly a rescue team approached him. By this time, he was delirious and was singing “Turkey in the Straw”. He said the rest is know to all, but what that don’t know is while he stood in the smoke a man approached him and explained to him a general account of what had happen. He was told that humans had expressed their final worth to the universe and all that encompasses it. He was told that God understood it was primarily the work of Satan. He said the man jokily laughed at the mention of Satan, stating that he did all that he could do, to get the attention of our Lord and still he is unwelcome home and now has destroyed his own home. Poor poor Satan wants to return home, but is forever removed from what he desires most. It’s the most amazing paradox of all!
I mentioned conventional contractual terms that creators (if it’s that) usually request and receive. But know for me, this little story hits so close to home that I feel any attempts of that order are simply fuel to the fire started by the EVIL MOTHER FUCKER/OR FUCKERS WHO WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN (God please bless me for not being righteous at this moment for I will never FORGIVE OR FORGET THEM and want the worst to occur to them. I am willing to be banished to Mt. Zion for such thoughts but I won’t and I can’t. They did not have the same empathy of me, during they plot!).
So I have been thinking about the ACLU a lot and the extensive effort they are going through to get some type of rights acknowledge on the internet whereby privacy and “works” are protected. And I am with them, but now I think instead of trying to fight the powers that be, just use their greed against them. So let assume that the storied above (fictional or not, only I lived and perceived it as written) was to get some offer of development, guess what I would have to let it be known, that by posting it on the internet it is no longer exclusive mine, and thus I prefer it to be PUBLIC DOMAIN by which all are entitled because it took all of humanity to affect me the way it did to have this “Ohhh wild” notion and expression. Now in an ideal world I think my efforts would be honorable and by fate alone compensation would evolve. But not of the same nature as current and in our past. If we communicate, in an effort to benefit humanity, then why should it cost. I am becoming in tune with what some perceive as 2012. Whether those event occur as detail is of no interest to me. I intend to live a life by which the world exist as such. A loving world of assistance not greed and materialism. And when I think of the artist I adore (ex: John Lennon) I know I am not alone in this thought. So I wouldn’t mind electing myself to such a life. I have always been of this nature all my life, giving it all away, yet I think of the man who I love the most in life, Jesus did the same and I find nothing wrong with that.
So with that I plan to develop (NOTE: this only refers to this work titled ESPIRT) this worked titled ESPIRT and post it over the internet, probably on Windows Live/Wordpress, utilizing the internet for it intended purpose, free knowledge. Giving to the world what it has given to you, something to grown upon.
Paul Dewitt Goree
Las Vegas, NV
October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment