Sunday, September 24, 2017

SAN DIEGO RECALL: BUSINESS IS BUSINESS

From Cali Reflection, San Diego 2015. Then the back track trip to San Diego,  July 2015-Sept 2015. An older homeless citizen (Neil Good Center) approached me in the bathroom of St. Vincent De Paul (seeming the city council had contracted the restrooms of St. Vincent De Paul to accommodate the public restroom issue in San Diego at the time?>? (right-maybe Homeless citizen restroom issue, as if homeless citizens are not CITIZENS??<.<,<?). He approached as verbalized..."I did some bad dope and now I smell like SHIT?" -----I responded, "I don't know what to tell you, BUSINESS is BUSINESS!"

I wonder if he ever knew what I meant. Probably not, but then many don't! That's ok, the inside joke is always visible and intentional paraded for indisputable  EVIDENCE! Oh well here is a visual flashback image of Pig Pen (Charles Schulz) which I posted repetitively from  10/2011 - 5/2014 while the tormenting audio (radio transmitter/receiver) of Magaret Finn at SWBS with their unethical practices which attended to behavioral citizens especially those who they deem "OUT OF CONTROL METH USERS!!!" (Johnny Garcia 5/2013).  As always I still consider Margaret Finns unprofessional effort, intentional directed at me!

(https://paulgoree.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/margret-finn-of-south-west-behavioral-services-lies-about-phoenix-police-department/)



No comments:

Post a Comment