Wednesday, September 27, 2017

TOUR OF CALIFORNIA DURNING MY REVOLT- RETREAT

Tour of California 2015 Cali Reflection



paul goree <goreegoree2013@gmail.com>

10:43 AM (16 minutes ago)


to Paul, pg-la2016
I really don't know what to think of a social collective that seems idle and selective. There are many reasons why this could occur, foremost incomplete data. They are not fully informed therefore the decisions they make can only be at best based on the limited data that is accurate. As the decisions I make are based on what has occurred. These events seem to go as far back as 1999. My arrival in Las Vegas, NV.

In 2011 I decided to find the closure I needed from Las Vegas and put all of my effort into succeeding in Phoenix at ASU. Up till 2013 all was going well at ASU. But with the arrival of a new roommate placed by Johnny Garcia and Margaret Finn (seeming J.Garcia had only been hired months before 1/2012). It was with this placement,, the secure environment became hostile. Like now i found it hard to believe some instrumental civic departments /non-profit (such as Phoenix Police Department and other Behavioral Services like TERROS) attention for intervention or surrender of housing contract go unattended. http://paulgoree.blogspot.com/2015/08/margret-finn-of-south-west-behavioral.html

The cost of such neglect is one by which as I struggle to not accept failure of a complete system : is one that continues to date. Arriving in Los Angeles resulted in me ending up in court for a torn page out of a library book. http://paulgoree.blogspot.com/2016/10/regarding-issue-with-los-angeles-city.html. THIS costed the city of L.A. over $10k by which the charges were dropped. The problem was I and the L.A. public defenders office wanted a trail by jury. Yet the state opted to drop the case.
This incident along with odd events in San Diego, made me try even hard not to accept the impossible conclusion that I was being targeted. In San Diego after much employment deliberations I finally found a job and enrolled at SD City College to earn a legal certificate and live a happy life forward. That was interrupted my first day of work when another client doing his job duty, mistakenly packed all of my clothing with the bunk mate I shared space with at St.Vincent De Paul San Diego.

Instead of thinking these incidences are plotted. I thought it better to fille grievances and post these incidences on the internet.  Yet even the internet seems to be blocked. To think I am not being taken seriously or that my complaints are an excuse or trivial doesn't exempt the real cost of these events. By which tax payers end up paying.  For example in December 2017 I will have an eye surgery to correct damage done to my eye in a disrupt over someone else's property. The point that the police and I think should matter is irrelevant seeming I refuse to cooperate. Cooperate is not the correct term. Seeming if I said a quasi homeland security street R.O.P.E team was the related cause. Such statements would go unattended like everything else.  I suppose then silly talk in San Francisco which just perturbed me should be as irrelevant. But having someone tell me jokingly or not that I need to sign release paper for the craziness I am causing which will end up costing the lives of several San Francisco police along the side of road, is ridiculous and only proves attempts to add to stir crazy intent. For the same person to wish death on me is what I term his 1sr Amendments Right and I wish the same upon him and all of his affiliates. Hate breeds hate. And as odd as it seems, we are not immune to chaotic citizen warfare. http://paulgoree.blogspot.com/2015/09/sub-cultural-substance-base-behavioral.html

These unattended occurrence remind me of the assassination of N.Koreas leader Kim Jong Un by misled citizens recruited to a play a game. http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/17/asia/kim-jong-nam-murder-suspect-gag-show/index.html How are we to be preventive when serious occurrences are being unattended to or taken lightly as if they are trivial. If things were so trivial  I  would think excessive cost and unprecedented court procedures would cause many citizens to question my actions and the actions of professionals as to why nothing being done. Did a citizen base sub cultural collective really have to create a legal incident with the Los Angeles library for nothing to result in the end. Nothing but tax payers dollars being wasted. If I stated repeatedly in post regarding Margaret Finn, Johnny Garcia and South West Behavioral Services: that since I was interrupted/catapulted while at ASU Phoenix, AZ. I would place my life and effort towards a self REVOLT with no intentions to succeed. To be followed by a RETREAT when all accessible services ended. Then such desires should be welcomed. Since no reasonable data has proven otherwise.Unless I am being targeted. https://paulgoree.wordpress.com/tag/v2k/

Over 30 years of substance use has not resulted in any judgement from the civic and all mental and behavioral assessments have proven no diagnosed issues. I am not eligible for SSD and thus we can assume substance use (which at this point I use to continue the craziness of nothing--as if the say "the show must go on!" Never considering a sub cultural collective would agree and see to at all cost.
Since I was in the Social Welfare school and continuously been study Social Welfare or Sociology throughout the nation since 1992. And was employed through contract assignments in the social service field. There is much to be learned from my temporary social service needs. My continued attempt to find security in California has only lead to an unsuccessful paper trail, which if ever reviewed by a task team could provide some insight into economic security of the state. As to what worked and didn't work for me. My simple suggestion of closure seems idiotic. But to attempt reintegration back into society seems impossible to me. I can not drift forward with some many unanswered questions. 

Death could be the only other solution, but I'd prefer to RETREAT. Reaching out to the San Francisco community by writing on the walls of buildings that adjacent the freeway seems useless. Handing out little notes that stated..."Ask Margaret Finn to Give Paul Goree Closure-Chiepirit/ De Mon Faire --Google Paul Goree" seemed useless or take as an advertisement attempt to produce hit. When it is an attempt to get the Internet social network connection community involved with what I think are some strange events which others might relate to. Isn't that what community forums are for?
This REVOLT and RETREAT is my doing based on the stress derived from Margaret Finn who lied and deceived me the entire I was a quasi housing client through HUD. At times Her suggestion s for me to consider SWBS homeless outreach programs as my field assignment for ASU. Where not needed or appreciated seeming I had an academic advisor to guide me with such decisions. Her lies also suggested I provide counseling/advisement to my roommate. Which is against NASW ethical policy for future students of social workers. Seeming she knew my status at ASU - I find it hard not to believe this was not  intentional. Then to constantly be, belittled with her references to me sleeping in the fetal position as a joke of sorts is wrong.

The importance of the Case Manager Neglect posts, are to bring attention to the public civic citizen that we are the PEOPLE, for the PEOPLE and at all times should not have to be put up against unethical professionals who may have hidden agendas. It was to insure that freedom of expression is always considered vital and not disregarded as trivial. What would be the point of individualism and the freedom of expression - If people were mislead to ignore someone else expression, thoughts or experiences. We'd become  idle nation with no need to respect anyone's right to communicate. The following is the best thing about Social Internet Networks for communication: http://paulgoree.blogspot.com/2015/09/2-companies-of-deotoglogical-ethics-to.html


paul goree <goreegoree2013@gmail.com>

10:43 AM (16 minutes ago)


to paulgoree, pg-la2016

No comments:

Post a Comment