Friday, September 8, 2017

E-MAIL WAVE ENFORCEMENT STRATERGY LAS VEGAS

Paul Goree
Thu 2/20/2014, 2:34 PM You; paulgoree@yahoo.com ; mysterian@live.com


Sent pdgg

Paul Goree  <mysterian@live.com> wrote:

APRIL FOOLS is for fools, I guess that's what the 'powers that be'  thought this weekend as a wave crashed upon Las Vegas and swooshed into the DCCC and City Jail the 'criminals' of Las Vegas. I KNOW they are'nt criminals-they are just surviving and are unable to lobby legislation their way-thus they are labeled 'criminals'. WELL as usual I wasn't involved because I hate the game and the powers that be of the game foe forcing me into their activities from 1999-2008 . I HATE THEM BECAUSE every time there is a wave they scan my phone (this time I have saved all the eorking numbers that called me t is weekend but now are not working-funny uhm).

IT'S FUNNY watching the wave in action-&ne person was warned by police in the morning (basically told that if they are selling drug) of course this person said no to the officer, yet they didn't take the sublt hint and went on selling and got washed up in the wave.

Man I hate the wave and the game, they use ya and don't pay for the use of your life. The game owes me over $20 million dollars and its all ajoke of no jokes . For example I observed another group of people doing a phone stunt to hustle $1000 in phone equipment, which will cost someone about $5000 in unpaid bills, cost the insurance company $ 25000, and cost the courts and police $ ??? (undetermined)- if I were a hired paid consultant I would let the owners of the telephone company know that they still are creating fraud accounts but these are quasi fruad because -well that data will cost the $10k for my consultation fee--> but seeming I am not a paid contact consultant, nor a game player or willing to assist them or the court or the police in any way for free, they can kiss my black ass and sontinue to be riped off by these would be criminals. HA ha fuckers--

it is funny to observe this cat and mouse game I term it Tom and Jerrey. Circles circles- )uck the game of las vegas--fuck at&t- more power and blessings to the hustlers and players and quasi criminals (this april fools day may have seem like you lost, but you have actually gain support from a mysterian kind with shaman like qualities)( Uhm I can channel energy to any that I find deserving).

LUCKILY for me I won't be here for the next round of the wave if it happens in May and too blind if I am in Arizona to recognize-uhm heads up, how much do you want to bet, the 'powers that be' will try to have a 'stool' accompany me to Arizona or I will meet one there let's continue to play stupid and watch the Tom and Jerry Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment