Wednesday, September 27, 2017

LOST TWITTER ACCOUNT...Mysterian@live.com

Today I have been having some issues with a new, New Deal Safelink Act phone. I have been trying to get into my Twitter account since summer 2016. When I was locked out I decided to quickly create a new Twitter account. Resting assured that Twitter would find it. Apparently it got stuck or lost in a phone application, where by the phone number of that account was turned off. At another time I added the Twitter application and used my phone number to associate a 404-0.. number directly to my Twitter post.

READ MORE ABOUT FDR AND THE NEW DEAL: https://paulgoree.wordpress.com/tag/safelink/

As I was unable to log into Twitter or get a wifi signal until now. I decided to send some messages to the 404.0.. number and they seemed to have been sent. They did not appear on my current Twitter account, but they could have appeared on my old Mysterian@live.com-which I have no access to. Here is what those Twitted message state:



No comments:

Post a Comment