Friday, September 8, 2017

ROPE A DOPE PROGRAM Homeland Security

paul goree
Fri 4/23/2010, 1:56 AM You
They get wat they deserve for the false probed fake love interest. No time wasted on my behAve. For the intrusion of my life my mind my thoughts which they plege as theirs.  wow ben franklin has spiritually taught to me and confirmed INTERNALIZED IMVISIBLE VIRTUES.  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS TO ME??  ha ha a Higher Shaman Has arrived!  or would they like it freudian style: ha ha i am in link with my sub-Conscious thoughts and what wonders I  perceive? 
 Make your next move mines are already made.   So do i believe A masses secret organiztion which I term MACRO 10 exist. Hell yeah and for all the good they think they do jUst as much bad and evil is done. I am lucky i get to review them?  Already i find the chemically altered srugs used to entrap victims wrong. I find ROPE A DOPE VERY FAIL AND THE ACLU NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THAT GROUP?

ANYWAY THIS ENTRY IS ABOUT 10 THINGS I KNOW COMING OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS ONE OF THEM I WILL PUBLISH ON WORDPRESS AND IT WILL BE AN INSULT TO AMERICANS AND OUR CHARACTER BUT IT WILL BE EVIDENCE OF WHERE WE ARE HEADED TO SOON AND WHAT IS THE RESULT.  

SO FOR THE MACRO 10 SOME AMERICANS DO LOVE OUR COMMON THREAD AND CAN USE WHATEVER MEANS POSSIBLE TO POSITIVELY AWAKEN THE MASSES INSTEAD OF TRICKERY.

ENOUGH SAID THEY DO AS THEY ALWAYS DO KNOWING WEARE BOTH YING YANG YANG YING. TRY AGAIN MY NON-)RIENDS SARING THIS REALITY WITH ME.    

PAUL GOREE

PS: BESIDE THIS CURRENT JOB, MY RE-ADMITTANCE TO THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO (AND FAMILY/ CHILDHOOD FRIENDS) BRING ME JOY. AND IF REMOVED JOY WOULD STILL BE FLOWING. BESIDE UNM AS ALOT TO GAIN...10 YEARS OF LAS VEGAS UNDER A MACRO 10 TASK FORCE BEING OBSERVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment