Friday, September 8, 2017

E-Mail YAHOO ISSUE


ul Goree
Sat 2/27/2010, 11:45 PM You
You know people will always try to jump in on an ideal and lead it to where they believe they want it to go. And if that's the case, then be it so. I opened not this yahoo account, but another because i BELIEVED YAHOO BELIEVED AS I DO IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH and all the things that are associated with it. I have been through a lot with this yahoo account and seeming I wrote a blog at paulgoree.wordpress.com explaining to YAHOO and the world that I did not like the way that they said they keep privacy an issue, but then they turned around and deleted some very personal thoughts of mine expressed on YAHOO ask.  I'm not mad at Yahoo, and fully don't understand all of what's going on. They have been to the best of my knowledge an ideal organization. But as I look forward considering my prior life in SEATTLE WASHINGTON. I must start to only use MSN/LIVE/HOTMAIL communication. There are issues with Yahoo that I believe will never be brought to surface and that's all good. But to say one is based on privacy and first amendment right to freedom of speech then to erases all the entries is wrong. And what ever comes of this is fine by me. At least I am content knowing I am away from what was crazy.  LIBERTY AND JUSTICE, well we shall see. from here on 2/28/10  my only email address is: paulgoree@live.com (including paulgoree@hotmail.com) .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment